Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my 1st attempt at a tactic thread please be gentle:p Right have been waiting for new patch to come out to start making my own tactic, i made one for FM13 but never uploaded/shared so here we go. Wanted to make a UTD style 4-4-2 with winger/IF winger ala Valencia and Kagawa as IF sort of simular to how we play sometimes this season but i like playing with 2 STR.

The tactic itself-View attachment 450532

Here are the screenies of my friendly results, couple of games which results are not good are playing with reserve players have promoted to 1st team as you can see in CLUJ screenshot. As you can see am getting good CCCs and decent possesion even tho im making an attacking tactic not possesion tactic-View attachment 450531View attachment 450530View attachment 450529View attachment 450528View attachment 450526View attachment 450525View attachment 450524

Transfer history have only bought 1 player to bosst the CM dont like to splash the cash because like to clear debt as soon as and not play like sugar daddy-View attachment 450523

Here is the result of 1st competitive game quite happy as you can see there is some way for tactic to become fluidView attachment 450522View attachment 450521

This is my training during pre season-View attachment 450520

this is team training after pre season-View attachment 450519

here is few screenies of indivdual training and my staff-View attachment 450518View attachment 450517View attachment 450516View attachment 450515

Anyways hope people try this i think it has good potential when fully fluid and few more tweaks, i have not even set up set pieces yet so hopefully that will improve it more. Like i said any feedback will be greatfull like tips or things you think might improve it or set piece ideas will post more screenies after 1st 10 league games:)

4-2-4.tac download - 2shared Here is link!

Like what I am seeing :), will defo try it out. Quick question tho, do you use any OI's? :)

Uhm, I downloaded the tactic, no team instructions are there, nor player instructions, can you either maybe put up screenies of it or save your tactic again and re-upload? :)

I don't want to be too critical because it's good to see more people taking on tactic creating this year so good job on that. You admit yourself however this is not the finished article and maybe it's a bit early to jump to conclusions so early into a tactics development so I'd advise more thorough analysis and improvements need to be made. Good luck with the tactic :)

i think you would maybe get a lot more people interested if you showed your success with it, i understand you haven't got far yet! and it would be a lot easier if you dint have to put all the team instructions in and and player instructions your self it looks good tho :)

i think you would maybe get a lot more people interested if you showed your success with it, i understand you haven't got far yet! and it would be a lot easier if you dint have to put all the team instructions in and and player instructions your self it looks good tho :)
Sorry mate dont know whats going on have uploaded it again and still the same:(

yh let us no if u get it up!! im a massive fan of utd but i hate nani and young and every save i start i cant sell only for silly money like 800k

Last edited:
Played a couple of games, so far so good! Screens will come :)

I've downloaded and gonnastart a new save so ill keep you informed