Man Utd - Excellent First Window Transfer Business

Camshaft961

Reaction score
Alright Chaps,

Just into September but thought i would share my first transfer window dealings as I am quite happy with what I have managed to get in and out. Maybe overstretched for Verratti but apart from that, pretty pleased. Made a good start to the season also, How has your first window went???

Last edited:
That is terrible, terrible business! Few things... firstly how did you get ?22.5million for Cleverly? I can't give him away in mine. Why sell Rafael? Who would replace him? Why give Vidic away as part of the Pogba deal? Your defence must be thin with Evans gone too.

I really don't think you did well. But I hope you do well. Can I see a post of your starting XI and how you get on :)

Best of luck.

^ his defence is not exactly thin, at present anyhow. Doria, Balanta, Ferdinand, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Evra, Luke Shaw, Danilo.

Although, I do agree with some of the sentiments.. Why would you give away Rafael and Evans? Evans is actually pretty decent, if not pretty good, ingame. And Rafael is hands down, one of the best RB ingame. I know how good Danilo is, but he is more injury prone. Also, Rafael and Evans provide HomeGrownatClub advantage for UEFA. Also, definitely over-paid for Pogba;;

But, that's just my opinion, and if you're gelling along well with the new squad, that's pretty cool too, cheers ^_^

terrible. vidic in exchange deal? how can sell a great cb like him?

22m each for Evans and Cleverly?!? How is that even possible?

You've gone full muppet... never go full muppet. Cleverly is a very useful player in cup-games and against weaker league sides and selling Rafael for 33 million is just bad business.

Good job moving off Buttner for as much as you did.

Definite cheating cant sell cleverly for 22mill doesn't happen

The cynical part of me smells a bit of the old 'add new manager' trick.

I've never gotten 20mil+ for selling a player unless the bidding club bids more that in the first place. Never when I have sold a player to raise funds have I gotten that much.

The cynical part of me smells a bit of the old 'add new manager' trick.

I've never gotten 20mil+ for selling a player unless the bidding club bids more that in the first place. Never when I have sold a player to raise funds have I gotten that much.

What do you do when you are trying to sell a player?

Definite cheating cant sell cleverly for 22mill doesn't happen

22m each for Evans and Cleverly?!? How is that even possible?

That is terrible, terrible business! Few things... firstly how did you get ?22.5million for Cleverly? I can't give him away in mine. Why sell Rafael? Who would replace him? Why give Vidic away as part of the Pogba deal? Your defence must be thin with Evans gone too.

I really don't think you did well. But I hope you do well. Can I see a post of your starting XI and how you get on :)

Best of luck.

View attachment 454967View attachment 454966

you think 22 isnt possible, just look at what i managed to get for him!!! dont know how, i was in dreamland.

That's why the difference in price, the OP sold for 22.5M, ibbyb7 sold for 34.5

I don't care if he's cheating or not, I'm just saying the two cases are not comparable. I never play with United myself, but in the start of the game people will generally get the same deals for the same people, which is why it's weird that no one else has been able to get even remotely close to 22m for Cleverley in the first transfer window.

I don't care if he's cheating or not, I'm just saying the two cases are not comparable. I never play with United myself, but in the start of the game people will generally get the same deals for the same people, which is why it's weird that no one else has been able to get even remotely close to 22m for Cleverley in the first transfer window.
This is game, not reality. Subotic is available under 10M, is that realistic? NO.

And prices vary from save to save. On one save I sold Willian (from chelsea) for 25M, in the other no takers even for 15M.

Last edited: