Man Utd in £110.9m annual profit

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 4K
Can someone please tell me why they hate the Glazers so much if they are doing work like this??

Can someone please tell me why they hate the Glazers so much if they are doing work like this??
Because they are Yankees.

Tottenham's being 5th most successful club in England. :wub:

For initially putting the club into almost 800m debt in the first place... In lots of ways they are undoing the damage they did in the first place. Also a lot of it is down to mistrust, since they NEVER speak to the fans, in fact you never really know where they are taking the club. Having said all that, dont listen to the hyperbole of MUST either, according to their original predictions we should be about to fold.... Best thing anyone can do as a united fan is follow the numbers, they dont lie

For initially putting the club into almost 800m debt in the first place... In lots of ways they are undoing the damage they did in the first place. Also a lot of it is down to mistrust, since they NEVER speak to the fans, in fact you never really know where they are taking the club. Having said all that, dont listen to the hyperbole of MUST either, according to their original predictions we should be about to fold.... Best thing anyone can do as a united fan is follow the numbers, they dont lie

Uncle Roman never speaks to the media etc but we dont mind. So basicly the green and gold campain was wrong about all this, these numbers dont lie. For me all the Utd fans that backed this campain should in some way be ashamed of themselfs or at least feel a little embarrased.

Uncle Roman never speaks to the media etc but we dont mind. So basicly the green and gold campain was wrong about all this, these numbers dont lie. For me all the Utd fans that backed this campain should in some way be ashamed of themselfs or at least feel a little embarrased.
That's because he pumps millions into Chelsea every year, whilst the Glazer's don't...

Because they are Yankees.

Tottenham's being 5th most successful club in England. :wub:

Because people fail to see the bigger picture sometimes and want to believe what they want (not intended at yourself Mike btw-unlike some people you actually read facts and take stuff in). But your comment to promote a wry smile lol.

Just wish had people like the Glazers at my club. I know BK is an Evertonian, but his business sense has just been....well...enter whatever expletive you want

Uncle Roman does business in a completely different way to United, he also saved your club from administration and put you where you are, very different scenario. T
he green and gold campaign is partly right, there is still 450m debt and shelling out 45m a year on interest. Personally i'd rather half the fans sat down and educated themselves on the numbers than mindlessly listening to MUST

That's because he pumps millions into Chelsea every year, whilst the Glazer's don't...

Well they done ok this season spending over 50million didnt they?? They are writting off all Utd's debts which is much more important in the long run.

For the talk against the Glazers, it could be a lot ******* worse, Bates and Carson Yeung, Hicks and Gillett etc

Well they done ok this season spending over 50million didnt they?? They are writting off all Utd's debts which is much more important in the long run.

They should well be, they put them there in the first place

They should well be, they put them there in the first place

They did put them there but they had a plan all along and its easy to see now that their plan is hugely effective and is working.

They did put them there but they had a plan all along and its easy to see now that their plan is hugely effective and is working.

The funny thing is, a lot of all this could be avoided if they just spoke to the fans, rather than allowing MUST to have the initiative. But then they have a superweapon against MUST in Ferguson. Hard to argue they are killing the club when he keeps being so ****** good on the pitch. But i also think the Glazers have changed in their business plan. Lots of stuff has been going on in the background, especially from Bobby Charlton ( people grossly underestimate his influence at the club). The upcoming float will tell us more about where they are heading

Hardly a plan.

They wouldnt have bought such a huge business and maybe lost all their money if they didnt have a plan. What ever you say its working and if it was me who backed the g&g campain i would feel embarrased and a little ashamed with myself.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

more of a gamble on SAF keeping us competitive.

Well it was a no brainer really wasent it, Utd have and will always be competitive under Ferigie. This was a masterstroke by the Glazers and fair play to them, they have shut alot of people up.

They wouldnt have bought such a huge business and maybe lost all their money if they didnt have a plan. What ever you say its working and if it was me who backed the g&g campain i would feel embarrased and a little ashamed with myself.

They didnt, it utterly hinged on SAF being successful. and they shouldnt be embarrassed, there is till 450m and 45m a year on interest

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Well it was a no brainer really wasent it, Utd have and will always be competitive under Ferigie. This was a masterstroke by the Glazers and fair play to them, they have shut alot of people up.

Not the most sound plan in the world, especially when the club initially had ZERO debt

They didnt, it utterly hinged on SAF being successful. and they shouldnt be embarrassed, there is till 450m and 45m a year on interest

But they are proving people wrong are they not??

Back