Man Utd just ripped me apart with strange formation - please help recreate!!!

Changed a couple of things, one of STR to ADV FOR and a few team instructions as was drawing a lot and has helped a bit. Gonna let get more fluid 1st till judge it more.

Try changing the AP to an attacking midfielder (attack). I find he is a lot more potent with that role in this formation

My results so far still tweaking. Zyndar can you post your formation SS please? Looking forward to using your tactic when released. :)

View attachment 812165
The B team is preparing to the CL :)

Wow!!! Looks much more attacking then I would've thought. I'm trying the midfield 3 as (left to right) Cm (s), Cm (d) and Bwm. It does mean the front 3 are left alone to do the scoring but the Cm's sweep up a lot of 2nd balls and hang outside the opposition box to keep the attack on

Edit: I also changed the wb's on mine to support rather than auto to keep them back a little bit more. Works quite well with the 'retain possession as they offer a ball back or wide instead of bombing forward

Last edited:
Asiv, the time may have come for you to upload your tactic :)

Asiv can we see the full match overscreens for the games?

Urgh!!! Hate this game so much haha

played 3 games and 1st against Swansea 6-0, 2nd one against Groningen 5-0 and then Southampton 1-1

against Southampton though they had 2 shots on goal, I had 11 (4 ccc) and I also had 62% possession

The positive thing is though that I've gone 3 games and collectively the opposition have only had 5 shots on target

I to this tactic played with flanking Midfielders and so because he's such a role well played