Man Utd suffer double injury blow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K
Man Utds central midfield pairings are always worth a question mark. Who's likely to start instead of Fletch?
carrick in all likelyhood. likely to start the game as we ended last night, playing 4-2-3-1

We have delt with our injurys so its time to see how utd can deal with theirs.

Nani and Fletcher are bigger players for Utd these days then them 3.

For me these 2 players are excellent every week for Utd. And the other 3 arn't

Please, Stop being your normall clueless self. We had Rio injured the most of the season( In case he passes your mind, He is the England Capt and best ball playing defender in the league) Valencia, Giggs, Rooney( oh how he has changed in so many' eyes, still the best player at utds disposal) hargeaves( 17million Midfielder) we havent seen for like ever. We have Evans out, Owen out( 40 goals for england). So we have injurys, we just deal with them, To call either of them 2 more important then Rooney or Rio is just insulting to anyone with a football knowledge.

Can't tell who's worse. Carrick or Anderson.

Most definitly Anderson( Sorry taylor)

Please, Stop being your normall clueless self. We had Rio injured the most of the season( In case he passes your mind, He is the England Capt and best ball playing defender in the league) Valencia, Giggs, Rooney( oh how he has changed in so many' eyes, still the best player at utds disposal) hargeaves( 17million Midfielder) we havent seen for like ever. We have Evans out, Owen out( 40 goals for england). So we have injurys, we just deal with them, To call either of them 2 more important then Rooney or Rio is just insulting to anyone with a football knowledge.

Most definitly Anderson( Sorry taylor)

You really do have a massive problem, just let people have their own opinion. i don't think your right so what i don't go questioning you.

You really do have a massive problem, just let people have their own opinion. i don't think your right so what i don't go questioning you.

To Say, utd havent dealt with Injuries is vastly wrong though, whatever way you look at it. As said before, you need to back up wild statements with facts, not rubbish.

like i said to nick when he got shredded, you are entitled to your opinon, but when you stick it on a forum, if its not really backed up by anything, and in fact the evidence points to the on contary (which it clearly does in this case) you shouldnt be suprised if it gets rejected or ridiculed.

just because its your opinion doesnt make it immune to criticism

To Say, utd havent dealt with Injuries is vastly wrong though, whatever way you look at it. As said before, you need to back up wild statements with facts, not rubbish.

where the **** did i say "Utd haven't dealt with injurys"?????

****** ****. I swear Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal have ALL had a lot of injuries this season?

where the **** did i say "Utd haven't dealt with injurys"?????

We have delt with our injurys so its time to see how utd can deal with theirs.

You are implying they havent, by saying they have to deal with theres. By saying "Time to see how utd can deal with theirs" is revealing you feel they have been tested viva injuries this season yet, when Evidence shows they have.

like i said to nick when he got shredded, you are entitled to your opinon, but when you stick it on a forum, if its not really backed up by anything, and in fact the evidence points to the on contary (which it clearly does in this case) you shouldnt be suprised if it gets rejected or ridiculed.

just because its your opinion doesnt make it immune to criticism

No but how can i find anything to back up my opinion that if you was playing Chelsea next i would rather Rooney, Giggs and Valencia be fit than Nani and Fletcher???

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

You are implying they havent, by saying they have to deal with theres. By saying "Time to see how utd can deal with theirs" is revealing you feel they have been tested viva injuries this season yet, when Evidence shows they have.

You have more injurys now than what you did 24 hours ago. I never said Utd haven't dealt with the injurys they have already, let alone these 2 on top. Your just taking it out of context and you know it.

in my opinion, we have a greater squad in depth than Chelsea, we should cope with the loss of Nani and Fletcher although they will be missed. Carrick and Obertan can fill in this Saturday though, United should still have enough to beat Wolves

No but how can i find anything to back up my opinion that if you was playing Chelsea next i would rather Rooney, Giggs and Valencia be fit than Nani and Fletcher???

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

You have more injurys now than what you did 24 hours ago. I never said Utd haven't dealt with the injurys then have already let alone these 2 on top. Your just taking it out of context and you know it.

thats not what you said though, You said "lets see how they deal with there injuries" Or something along them lines. When we have already had injuries to key key players. All internationals. Your realising your wrong and trying to defer the actual meaning of your post onto something else, and you know it.

All teams deal with big injuries nowadays. United have strength in depth so i dont see this as a major problem for them...

thats not what you said though, You said "lets see how they deal with there injuries" Or something along them lines. When we have already had injuries to key key players. All internationals. Your realising your wrong and trying to defer the actual meaning of your post onto something else, and you know it.

Why the **** would i say Utd haven't dealt with the injurys they already have when they are 3rd in the leauge, still in the Carling Cup and just qualified for the Champions League Knockout stage??? I know what i ment you just love trying to make people look wrong all the time and its getting very boring.

Why the **** would i say Utd haven't dealt with the injurys they already have when they are 3rd in the leauge, still in the Carling Cup and just qualified for the Champions League Knockout stage??? I know what i ment you just love trying to make people look wrong all the time and its getting very boring.

Well thats what you said, I cant tell you why you said something, other then your just plain wrong.

Not getting Boring for me, and i know at least 3 other who like it. and there opinion means more then yours.

P.S havent qualified yet. ;)

EDIT: Watch the Swwearing mate, not good for you.

Why the **** would i say Utd haven't dealt with the injurys they already have when they are 3rd in the leauge, still in the Carling Cup and just qualified for the Champions League Knockout stage??? I know what i ment you just love trying to make people look wrong all the time and its getting very boring.[/QUOTE]

not to mention being UNBEATEN and playing well below the standard we can :D

Utd have struggled with the injurys they already had, now with these 2 they will definatly lose this weekend.

Utd have struggled with the injurys they already had, now with these 2 they will definatly lose this weekend.

Fancy a Wager Young Man?

If your as good as you think, your take me on.

Back