Man Utd suffer double injury blow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 4K
Its irritating to see people back peddling when they know they are at fault, just admit you were wrong. You know who I am talking to. In the other thread it was some guy saying Walcott was better than Nani and now someone implying UTD haven't dealt with injuries while their team have.

You know adding a swear word in front of your point doesn't make it valid.

again take me back to where i said Utd haven't dealt with their injurys this season??

again take me back to where i said Utd haven't dealt with their injurys this season??

You are implying they havent, by saying they have to deal with theres. By saying "Time to see how utd can deal with theirs" is revealing you feel they have been tested viva injuries this season yet, when Evidence shows they have.

Do we really need to spoon feed you.

You haven't said it but you certainly implied it.

And you thought if UTD fail after suferring these two injuries, you will gloat that while Chelsea handled their injuries UTD couldn't.

You haven't said it but you certainly implied it.

And you thought if UTD fail after suferring these two injuries, you will gloat that while Chelsea handled there injuries UTD couldn't.

the last time i checked 5 injurys is more than 3??? I said lets see how Utd deal with these injurys because 5 is more than 3. Nowhere in this thread did i say Utd have already stuggled with injurys to Rooney, Giggs and Valencia. If you want to read it like that then more fool you.

the last time i checked 5 injurys is more than 3??? I said lets see how Utd deal with these injurys because 5 is more than 3. Nowhere in this thread did i say Utd have already stuggled with injurys to Rooney, Giggs and Valencia. If you want to read it like that then more fool you.

You only said 5 was bigger then 3, after realising how wrong you where. When we all picked up on it though.

Yeah and calling people fool is really great when proving your point.(If you didn't then I didn't understand fool you point.)

I tell you what i wish i did say Utd have been **** this season and haven't dealt with injurys well. Because its what you have made out i said anyway so it would have been easier.

I tell you what i wish i did say Utd have been **** this season and haven't dealt with injurys well. Because its what you have made out i said anyway so it would have been easier.

no-one said you called united **** this season, although on other thread you have said something is wrong. So......?

But you know what you said and it is said a 20 something cant admit it

It's pretty obvious Giggs, Rooney and Valencia are key players - especially Giggs who tends to provide a quality contribution when the team really needs it. Valencia releasing Nani on the right has been a revelation for him and for Utd, as typically Valencia was the player which Fergie would play when he wanted more defensive cover on Nev/Rafael.

As an Arsenal fan I keep forgetting we actually have RVP in the squad, as he's injured so often, but obviously in modern-day football the entire team needs to be able to attack and defend and take goal-scoring chances. Every player is much more key to a result now than in the past, so I don't think single injuries are much of a problem if the rest of the team can cling onto some form.

Obviously Utd losing Nani and Fletcher is a loss of two very solid players, but perhaps it's a chance for Obertan/Gibson to grab a few more matches and the reserves (Macheda isn't really a winger, but I think Hernandez had a lot of wing-time at the WC?) to step up. If you can't win except with your first XI then you arn't going to win a title.

While we've not been ****, we have certainly not been the usual and we've dealt with injuries well on the attacking front. Our defense was suspect thats all down to Evans playing.

We have delt with our injurys so its time to see how utd can deal with theirs.

Utd have already struggled with the injurys they had before yesterday, lets see how they cope now.

no-one said you called united **** this season, although on other thread you have said something is wrong. So......?

But you know what you said and it is said a 20 something cant admit it

Difference??? Take it how you like i know what i ment you on the other hand don't.

Utd have already struggled with the injurys they had before yesterday, lets see how they cope now.

Difference??? Take it how you like i know what i ment you on the other hand don't.

You just added completely different words to add in a new meaning, But Anyway DMF has proved me right all a long.

So that's how you silence a troll...

Back