Man Utd suffer Van der Sar blow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United keeper Edwin van der Sar is set to be sidelined for up to eight weeks after undergoing surgery on a broken finger and bone in his left hand.

More...

finally!!!! now ben foster can establish himself and edwin can gracefully retire, hes such an error prone keeper, theres only 2 reasons why he keeps so many clean sheets.

reason number 1: rio
reason number 2: nemanja

E.V.S should just retire now
foster is good enuf for the prem

finally!!!! now ben foster can establish himself and edwin can gracefully retire, hes such an error prone keeper, theres only 2 reasons why he keeps so many clean sheets.

reason number 1: rio
reason number 2: nemanja

Or, to be fair,
reason number 1: nemanja
reason number 2: rio

:)

Is Foster really that good though?

yeah probably, nemanja is a beast, i was in a rush lol.

as the chant at the stretford end goes.

nemanja, ooo ahh ahh!!
hes from serbia ooo ahh ahh!!
hes from serbia he'll ******* murder ya!!!!

but yes, i have rated foster for a long time, hes shown he can handle pressure (cup final penalties) and from what ive seen hes a great shot stopper. only question remaining is can he become a commanding gaolkeeper that demands the respect of rio and nemanja??? they need to have confidence in his ability.

i think he will establish himslef as a top prem goalie very quickly.

foster is a good keeper but not as good as vds.

chelsea for the comunity shield this sunday!!!up the blues!!!

van der sar makes sooo many howlers though, but our qulaity denfence has covered up most or his errors. he cant even manage to clear a backpass without slicing it out for a throw in most of the time

foster is a good keeper but not as good as vds.

chelsea for the comunity shield this sunday!!!up the blues!!!

You really think chelsea for the community shield well yeh you would your a chelsea fan i am a liverpool fan and i am saying this i hope man u win and i no man u will win i cant stand chelsea

van der sar makes sooo many howlers though, but our qulaity denfence has covered up most or his errors. he cant even manage to clear a backpass without slicing it out for a throw in most of the time

yer i understand that but to me vds is a brilliant shot stopper. as a chelsea fan im much more happy to be playing against foster then vds on sunday. but club football aside a minute foster playing first team for utd is brilliant news for england, i do like foster and hope he can be england #1

iv wanted VDS to retire for 2 seasons now, from set plays he is awful

You really think chelsea for the community shield well yeh you would your a chelsea fan i am a liverpool fan and i am saying this i hope man u win and i no man u will win i cant stand chelsea

you have to realise as most chelsea fans are massivly optimistic this season we are the only team in the top 4 to keep all of our players true. and we have streghend the team also.

were in any mind can utd fans think they wont miss ronaldo and tevez???

were in any arsenal fan mind can they afford to loose 16goals in a season???

and were in liverpools mind do they fink there is another passer and previder like xabi alonso???

you have to realise as most chelsea fans are massivly optimistic this season we are the only team in the top 4 to keep all of our players true. and we have streghend the team also.

were in any mind can utd fans think they wont miss ronaldo and tevez???

were in any arsenal fan mind can they afford to loose 16goals in a season???

and were in liverpools mind do they fink there is another passer and previder like xabi alonso???

who cares if we lose adebayor..

rvp upfront on his own with arshavin just behind him thats quality business by wenger tbh..rosicky, eduardo more than enough cover to get arsenal the goals.

edaurdo and rosicky both back to 100% fitness is like 2 new signings so adebayor wont be really missed, i think our defence needs 1 more centre back then were ready to go.

yer i agree u have some good players back. but eduardo,rosicky,nasri all made of paper. 1 hard challenge and their out for a couple months.

and belive me know1 finks adebayor is more **** then me, but he did score goals. and how can you not need to replace some1 who did get you goals.

Yeh woo we lost alonso and we got 30 million we can buy someone els not hard
i can see man utd winning 3-0 4-0 on sunday and the only place i can see the prem going this season is
Liverpool
OR
Man Utd
Cant see it going anywhere els

ashavin will get atleast 10, so will eduardor.v.p hopefully 15-20and nasri,fabbers,rosiky, vela and walcott shud manage 20 between themthats plenty of goals

Arshavin 10 no mate more like 20 last season he played not many games just some towards end of the season and he looks a ace players i think he will grap 20+

Yeh woo we lost alonso and we got 30 million we can buy someone els not hard
i can see man utd winning 3-0 4-0 on sunday and the only place i can see the prem going this season is
Liverpool
OR
Man Utd
Cant see it going anywhere els

thats your opinion but 30 mill aint guna buy u another alonso their are only 2 other players in the world that can pass and previde like alonso and that is xavi and iniesta and no chance of getting them.

and as for sunday the only man utd player to properly terrorise us in the last couple of years in tevez oh he isent their anymore.

Back