Man Utd suffer Van der Sar blow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 3K
Yeh woo we lost alonso and we got 30 million we can buy someone els not hard
i can see man utd winning 3-0 4-0 on sunday and the only place i can see the prem going this season is
Liverpool
OR
Man Utd
Cant see it going anywhere els

liverpool will not win the league, there bottlers.

as you u say u got eduardo and rosicky back. well people seem to forget we got essien back 100% and joe cole will be back in a week or 2

i personaly think it will be down to liverpool and chelsea but thats my opinion.

Yeh woo we lost alonso and we got 30 million we can buy someone els not hard
i can see man utd winning 3-0 4-0 on sunday and the only place i can see the prem going this season is
Liverpool
OR
Man Utd
Cant see it going anywhere els

chelsea are the only team to strengthen their squad
i think it will be their year

yer i agree u have some good players back. but eduardo,rosicky,nasri all made of paper. 1 hard challenge and their out for a couple months.

and belive me know1 finks adebayor is more **** then me, but he did score goals. and how can you not need to replace some1 who did get you goals.

Indeed,

But that applys to everyone right? one bad challenge thats a broken leg for you aint it but it just depends if it happens or not.

you cant blame eduardo for backing out a challenge the guy just came back from a broken leg

adeabyor got goals for rvp did aswell

liverpool will not win the league, there bottlers.

This is comeing from a arsenal fan you will win nowt you dont have the players well apart from arshavin and cesc but not players to win the league

but i do see arsenal being the best club in england in 2-3 season with all there youth players tht are looking good

lol i agree essien n joe cole are good players, but u have golden oldies still and want pirlo...whats goin on y sign players who WERE the best not are the best.......... look at real madrid kaka, ronaldo, benzema, alonso...... these players are the best in there position and you get shevchecko, ballack, deco, crespo, 5 years ago i would say chelsea will win everything but not this year. not a single cup in my opinion... lol sorry mate, dont worry i support arsenal JOIN THE CLUB!!

Indeed,

But that applys to everyone right? one bad challenge thats a broken leg for you aint it but it just depends if it happens or not.

you cant blame eduardo for backing out a challenge the guy just came back from a broken leg

adeabyor got goals for rvp did aswell

yer totally agree its same for cech hes only just started diving at peoples feet again.

as for r.v.p im a massive admirer of this man hes a absolutely stunning footballer possibly got the best left peg in the world. but its about the whole team and for me its your defence inclueding almunia that lets you down abit.

This is comeing from a arsenal fan you will win nowt you dont have the players well apart from arshavin and cesc but not players to win the league

but i do see arsenal being the best club in england in 2-3 season with all there youth players tht are looking good

thats only if we can keep em all, who wants to play for a club who aint winning things ?? well accept mancity players who just after the money

lol i agree essien n joe cole are good players, but u have golden oldies still and want pirlo...whats goin on y sign players who WERE the best not are the best.......... look at real madrid kaka, ronaldo, benzema, alonso...... these players are the best in there position and you get shevchecko, ballack, deco, crespo, 5 years ago i would say chelsea will win everything but not this year. not a single cup in my opinion... lol sorry mate, dont worry i support arsenal JOIN THE CLUB!!

haha yer lol. teams need a balance of old players and young thats y utd have been so succesfull over the last couple of years. but we have got the balance right now bringing in the likes of sturridge and turnbull also mancienne will be in the squad this year, kalou is young also. arsenal need a few more expierienced players like arshavin.

Arshavin 10 no mate more like 20 last season he played not many games just some towards end of the season and he looks a ace players i think he will grap 20+

exactly i just didnt say 20+ just incase he dus a SHEVCHENKO...lol

Arsenal4life is actually right on this one...

Liverpool are pretty much bottlers...Arsenal could cope without fabregas and arshavin more than liverpool without torres and gerrard.

if you disagree with me then i wouldnt call you an liverpool fan

haha yer lol. teams need a balance of old players and young thats y utd have been so succesfull over the last couple of years. but we have got the balance right now bringing in the likes of sturridge and turnbull also mancienne will be in the squad this year, kalou is young also. arsenal need a few more expierienced players like arshavin.

i couldnt agree more..... we need a few BIG name signing not just BIG prospects.....

give me three reason why arsenal cant win the title?

Liverpool- Awful wingers and full-backs except johnson
Arsenal- not enough experience in midfield, desperately need a good DM
Chelsea- Alwyas get loads of injuries although look strong this year
Man Utd- Need a better goalscorer than berbatov, im not sure how owen will do. Left mid is also needed

Arsenal4life is actually right on this one...

Liverpool are pretty much bottlers...Arsenal could cope without fabregas and arshavin more than liverpool without torres and gerrard.

if you disagree with me then i wouldnt call you an liverpool fan

wot u mean on this 1??? ARSENAL4LIFE:0 IS ALWAYS RITE LOL

wot u mean on this 1??? ARSENAL4LIFE:0 IS ALWAYS RITE LOL

Lmao,

Didnt mean to come that way lol sorry:|

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

1. to unexpieriened
2. awfull defenders
2. need another proven goalscorer

1. Too unexperienced - Ok i give you that..
2. Awful defenders indeed..that doesnt take away the fact that we cant win the league..hopefully vermaelen can sort out the problems
3.Need another proven goalscorer - Nah aslong as arsenal can get goals from everywhere..fabregas, arshavin, persie, rosicky, walcott then arsenal will be fine..

I think all Arsenal need is a top quality centre back and a defensive midfielder who's not afraid to do the dirty work, they lack that physical presence in most areas. Have never replaced Flamini..

Liverpool- Awful wingers and full-backs except johnson
Arsenal- not enough experience in midfield, desperately need a good DM
Chelsea- Alwyas get loads of injuries although look strong this year
Man Utd- Need a better goalscorer than berbatov, im not sure how owen will do. Left mid is also needed

Nope...

Arsenal arsenal have probs got the best midfield out the top four now currently with arshavin...only thing that lets arsenal down is defense

just look at the statistics for denilson last season came well the likes of alonso, mikel, carrick, fletcher and came as good as masharano last season the statistics doesnt lie..

http://www.arsenalinsider.com/?p=5539

MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING TO UNDERSTAND..

Last edited:
Nope...

Arsenal arsenal have probs got the best midfield out the top four now currently with arshavin...only thing that lets arsenal down is defense

just look at the statistics for denilson last season came well alonso, mikel, carrick, fletcher and came as good as masharano last season the statistics doesnt lie..

http://www.arsenalinsider.com/?p=5539

MAKE SURE YOU READ EVERYTHING TO UNDERSTAND..

what arsenals mid is better then chelsea lol

mikel,essien,lampard,ballack,malouda,zhirkov,joe cole,deco lol

Back