Man Utd swoop for Anderson & Nani

torres or eto'o i would say..although torres prob go to liverpool..who knows? lol

yeh....eto'o is linked with liverpool as well...although so is every other player in spain now that they have a load of money :p..

goood signing for united tho...anderson is always immense on FM so should be interesting seeing if the game has got it right...

saw anderson at the under 17s world cup the guy was ridiculously good... some good players come out of the tournament... carlos vela, dos santos, nuri sahin,kerlon

I can see someone like Samir Nasri heading over to Man Utd in a few years aswell. He's an exciting player who's great with his feet and would fit in well.

Yeh like Thierry Henry and Shevchenko. :)

i dont see how these two are getting into the team but hey! and there first season in england will be **** just like mostly everyother abroad signing. They will be like ronaldo in his first season no end product. i believe sheva and ballack will have a good season this year and pizarro will be lucky if he gets 5 goals because i cant see him fitting in :D

this coming from a Chelsea fan, a team who sought to buy at least two players for every position. :p

man utd won the prem last season why tinker? probably because they got a lot of grandads. arsenal to finish above man utd especially if they still goin to play rio at the back.

Chelsea won it in 06, why Shevchenko, Ballack, Mikel, Kalou, Cole; out with Gallas, Huth (thats off the top of my head :D).

These two kids are for the future but will definetly play this season-they give the best attacking team in the league more attacking options/variety.

And you've gota be kidding about Arsenal and Rio. He and Vidic were immense this season, and Arsenal are a joke.