Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Man Utd swoop for Anderson & Nani

Morris

Jul 9, 2006
A bit out of the blue, but welcome :D, was on Eurosport when I heard the news, I though that they were just bids, but on here it says we actually nearly have them.

Great news, good to see we have started spending. Will be nice to see where they fit in and what the Man Utd team will look like next season.

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
yeah was gona say they become amazing on fm so therefore they MUST be good :p

this is rather exciting, two of Europe's best talents coming our way. One rumour is that Nani will be loaned back to Lisbon for a season, but either way this is great news, it adds alot more attacking variety to the team cos sometimes all we've been able to bring on is Solskjaer (not a bad thing) or Park etc but now there's players who can do different things. Wouldn't be surprised if Giggs even Scholes get rested a bit more, esp with Hargreaves coming as well. Wonder if that will be it for signings?

Maybe Richardson can be sold now :D

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Oooh nifty. As long as they don't dive as much as Ronaldo did when he first came to the club I'm happy all the way :D

H

HoneyMonster

They sound like awesome signing but may i ask what position do they play

Trav

Dec 21, 2005
Nani is a winger, like Ronaldo. Anderson is attacking midfielder but can play up front or wide as well.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Man Utd are leaving everybody else standing when it comes to transfers this summer...and it's only early as well. There could still be more :eek:

Grant

Sep 22, 2005
Not hearing any anti-Glazer protests now are we. Title in the bag and about 50 million spent this summer already.

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
Not hearing any anti-Glazer protests now are we.
Meh the ******* still increased season ticket prices :mad: :furious: and although that might have been done anway, I'll blame him for it :D. But to be fair, they do seem to be backing Fergie in the transfer market which we've gota give em credit for

Grant

Sep 22, 2005
Would you have bought a season ticket anyway? If not how does that affect you and it should cost more to see the champions if they are in demand.

Lloyd

Sep 17, 2005
Awesome signings, 50m spent now by looks of it with a Striker on the way apparantly..looking forward to who it may be :D

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
Would you have bought a season ticket anyway? If not how does that affect you and it should cost more to see the champions if they are in demand.
Yes I still would have RENEWED my season ticket despite the £57 increase. I was only havin a joke, and spose you weren't to know :p