Reaction score
Hi,

What tactic would work best to fit in RVP/Rooney/Falcao/Mata/ADM? Is it possible to start them all or will i have to drop some of them?

Thanks

Hi,

What tactic would work best to fit in RVP/Rooney/Falcao/Mata/ADM? Is it possible to start them all or will i have to drop some of them?

Thanks

hi mate, im using LFCs update which is great by the way. im using a 41212 diamond formation.so far so good. team stats
played 26
won 22
drawn 3
lost 1
goals for 58
goals against 9

Manchester United_ Tactics Overview.png
Falcao_ Overview Profile.png
Robin van Persie_ Overview Profile.png
Marcos Rojo_ Overview Profile.png
Juan Mata_ Overview Profile.png
Marcos Rojo_ Overview Profile.png
unfortunately, with this formation some of the new signings have to be rotated which i do depending on current form. falcao and rvp tend to be first pick with rooney mata di maria and januzaj rotating the amc slot.
been a good start to season so fingers crossed it continues

[IMG=http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/912/7Fvu7U.png][/IMG]
https://imageshack.com/f/pc7Fvu7Up

Last edited:
It is a great update...Just finished 1st season with Utd.

Won-30 Drew-6 Lost-2

Scored-104 conceded-31

No Europe on the update obviously...won the league cup....lost F.A cup semi.

PM if you want the details of the tactics-training-team talks.

It is a great update...Just finished 1st season with Utd.

Won-30 Drew-6 Lost-2

Scored-104 conceded-31

No Europe on the update obviously...won the league cup....lost F.A cup semi.

PM if you want the details of the tactics-training-team talks.

great stats, 2nd attempt to show my SS!

WPbm1D4.png

rWcGrkv.png

QgdME7a.png

ZAFKJog.png

PzBag5k.png

uaskGtC.png

Wcom4Qm.png

Any chance of uploading the tactic mate?

http://www.filedropper.com/41212

i think thats how to do it? apologies if not.

if you intend to use it i have been using opposition instructions. always stayed away from them in the past as dont really know what im doing but after reading some advice on another forum(liverpool team guide on the si forum) along with a really simple piece of advice which was cut out the supply line. i thought i would give it a go. it may be beginners luck but so far so good. will upload pics of my final standings and a view of certain players

final standings and a few stats.

wR3MrG5.png

snYVmZK.png

un7bUu2.png

1t9EEKE.png

fMFVTQu.png

AU0uzWj.png

also won FA cup beating spurs 8-7 on pens

You killed it Balders! 102 points is amazing!

I'm hoping for a better second season possibly unbeaten....need to offload 3-4 players and bring some new faces in.

You killed it Balders! 102 points is amazing!

I'm hoping for a better second season possibly unbeaten....need to offload 3-4 players and bring some new faces in.

cheers mate, i just hope we can keep it up. season 2 is not that forgiving! i have changed the amc to a SS and the DLF to a F9.hopefully it will help with scoring more goals.

Second seasons can be tricky ...I've got another Utd save the 18/19 season and I feel players responds even better when you have been manager a few years and have the bulk of the squad the same for many seasons...could just be luck tho.

well im still unbeaten in league even though results are not as good! i hate season 2,ruined many a save!
im now trying falcoa as an F9 as goals are harder to come by. also changed my mentality to counter just to see if it makes a difference

Wow! I tried end of season and couldn't afford his wages because funds were low. Gutted.

You still undefeated??

Wow! I tried end of season and couldn't afford his wages because funds were low. Gutted.

You still undefeated??

it was a battle to get his wages i just offered the max i could on everything he asked for. appearance fee, goal bonus etc eventually he caved in and agreed.

no i lost against west ham(match 33) then lost against newcastle on the last day. gutted but its something else to aim for.

you should try 4-2-3-1 and its variations I think (the 3CAM version or the one with 2 CDM), Falcao up front and Mata-Rooney-DiMaria behind him. RvP should be sold (yes, sold) because he's getting older and you can get 30m pounds from him, which is great if you decide to sign Falcao permanently.
This is what I think :
DDG
Shaw-Smalling-Jones-Rafael
Blind-Fellaini (both CDM)(or play Herrera-Fellaini in CM)
Mata-Rooney-DiMaria (All of them are CAM) (or Januzaj-Rooney-Di Maria if you want to play wingers)
Falcao

just a transfer suggestions :
1) buy a versatile full back (who can play RB/LB) (ex : Clyne, Toljan) or a RB only is okay
2) buy a player who can play CM/CDM (ex : Pogba (oh, we really miss you, Paul !), Lucas Romero)
3) buy someone who can play AM (R/L/C)(ex : Oscar,Shaarawy)
4) Sell RvP and Young (sell Young if you don't play with wingers)

Hope it helps ;)