stuieg1

Reaction score
How much transfer funds can we expect Man Utd to be given in fm 15, Idealy I would like enough to buy a top defender and ball winning midfielder

i think man utd will get a lot of money to spend as they must get back to top 4

Considering the amount we've spent, it'll probably be on the lower side.

I hate threads like this. How do people honestly expect people to know answers about a game which isnt even out yet?

Iamauser u r a pr...ick, what's the harm of discussing what we would expect from fm15

I don't know whether they will be given a big kitty like a lot of newspapers suggest there is still money to spend in real life or whether they will be given a very small budget becouse of all van gaal's signings already this season

I'm pretty sure some **** piped up with a cocky comment before I told u how it is!

I'm pretty sure some **** piped up with a cocky comment before I told u how it is!
Who's shaking your cage, monkey?

Anyway, if we follow past experience, team who spends **** tone of money doesn't get much money at the start. Unless you're Real Madrid or sugar daddy club. So I'll expect 10m top.

Im more interested to see what Reserve/u18 players get PA/CA boosts this year :)

I had a chat with Nick the United researcher the other day on the SI forums, and while I can't give too much away, there's been a few expected boosts as well as a few drops across the board. He's spent quite a lot of time tweaking. He really is an excellent researcher.