I would imagine it would be around the £30M mark. Chelsea should also have a pretty high one too. (Their transfer expenditure is quite small thanks to the David Luiz sale) Same with Madrid with the Di Maria sale.

10, raising upto 15 upon asking the Board would be my guess. Upgrades for Blackett and McNair maybe? They're almost unplayable in FM14 initially;; Reece James may get a slight boost, though I doubt it. Probably a boost for Pereira. Pearson should probably get a slight boost, although Keane maybe downgraded slightly, and as probably will Powell.

di Maria should probably have been given a slight boost, while I expect others to remain around the same. RvP could probably be decreased a little. Maybe a small boost for Wilson. I'd expect Januzaj to remain the same, but I guess he'll probably be brought back to -9..

I had a chat with Nick the United researcher the other day on the SI forums, and while I can't give too much away, there's been a few expected boosts as well as a few drops across the board. He's spent quite a lot of time tweaking. He really is an excellent researcher.
Thanks mate cant wait :)

I had a chat with Nick the United researcher the other day on the SI forums, and while I can't give too much away, there's been a few expected boosts as well as a few drops across the board. He's spent quite a lot of time tweaking. He really is an excellent researcher.
People always say United players are underrated, but Nick is doing excellent job and it's very accurate imo. Only I feel he's bein little to harsh on some United youngsters such as Pereira (though -8 is not bad, just not United standard) and Mitchell (who's going to be -8 at least this year I'm positive). But then again, it's hard to make correct judgment since those young players don't to anything in one season, then they simply explode for reserves. If you can, tell him he's going a terrific job.

People always say United players are underrated, but Nick is doing excellent job and it's very accurate imo. Only I feel he's bein little to harsh on some United youngsters such as Pereira (though -8 is not bad, just not United standard) and Mitchell (who's going to be -8 at least this year I'm positive). But then again, it's hard to make correct judgment since those young players don't to anything in one season, then they simply explode for reserves. If you can, tell him he's going a terrific job.
2nd that!

Nick knows way way WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more about youngsters than anyone here put together. He watches literally every youth match, let's put it that way. -8 is more than enough for United standard, when you consider quite a lot of the United first team are below the upper reaches of -8 potential.

But yeah, anyone doubting Nick's credentials is a silly sausage.

Im much more curious to see the media prediction on UTD ...