I'll have a go. Currently making small tweaks to anything I find questionable. Also, added myself as a journalist. ;)

what changes have you made to Barca so far? Lowered the width on barca and Guardiola, while adding 3-4-3 to the side

what changes have you made to Barca so far? Lowered the width on barca and Guardiola, while adding 3-4-3 to the side

Raised Supporter Passion to 16
Changed second formation to 3-4-3
Changed defensive formation to 4-2-3-1 Defensive Midfielders
Reduced width to 12
Raised Pressing to 19
Raised Free Roles to 16
Raised Flexibility to 15

Changing Pep now.

Raised Supporter Passion to 16
Changed second formation to 3-4-3
Changed defensive formation to 4-2-3-1 Defensive Midfielders
Reduced width to 12
Raised Pressing to 19
Raised Free Roles to 16
Raised Flexibility to 15

Changing Pep now.

Pretty similar changes then.

4-3-3 is naturally wide anyway, hence why i went for the reduced with

Pretty similar changes then.

4-3-3 is naturally wide anyway, hence why i went for the reduced with

Dunno why SI have this obsession with Barca and a lack of flexibility. Raised Pep's to 12, raised free roles to 13 and lowered width to 12.

You're all thick as **** if you think this utd side is any good. You got smashed 6-1 at home the other day you ******* numb *****. That doesn't happen to good teams. As this probably won't happen on FM, they're probably overrated

Dunno why SI have this obsession with Barca and a lack of flexibility. Raised Pep's to 12, raised free roles to 13 and lowered width to 12.

If barca dont count as a flexible side, then you have to wonder who does

I liked Russ walker post for lolz. Epic post.

Gibson is overrated in the game. He gets 6.5 plus rating in the game but irl he is 3-4 out of 10 player.

I'm more disappointed with how our youth players are rated, likes of Blackett, Barmby are all decent prospects. I always edit the DB though.

Setting up a new game, will try and play Barca in a pre season friendly, see how they shape up. will also follow then throughout the season

You are bigger moron than these who claims that Rooney is underrated.
I disagree with SI about Welbeck's PA. If Mark Muniesa who literally has done nothing ( except playing in reserves) to deserve -9, Welbeck could atleast have PA 168-170. I understand now about Cleverley, it's too soon to boost his PA. Also I disagree about Pogbas CA ( maybe I'm too biased here). Valencias flair is overrated, he is one trick pony, Evans is, well, Evans. But this is why we have editor. Don't be afraid to use it.

They have 10 players with CA over 170 and 17 ( i think, not sure) with PA over 170. They have no reason to complain.

Today I learned being one of the most important players on a team in the second best league in the Spanish system is doing literally nothing.

Zeki Fryers is the youth player that's disappointed me the most. IRL, he looks like he could be at least a squad player at United, but the researchers have given him **** potential. I don't really mind if the first team players are better/worse than what they are in real life, but it saddens me to see the majority of our youth players rendered useless.

Zeki Fryers is the youth player that's disappointed me the most. IRL, he looks like he could be at least a squad player at United, but the researchers have given him **** potential. I don't really mind if the first team players are better/worse than what they are in real life, but it saddens me to see the majority of our youth players rendered useless.

he may yet get looked at again, In fairness, Nick the researcher watches a lot of reserves and youth too. Over the years he's been pretty spot on

They won the league and have been there or there about over the last decade or two......therefore they are more successful than most, if not all, other premiership teams. In what way are they no good? What you say makes completely no sense.

Today I learned being one of the most important players on a team in the second best league in the Spanish system is doing literally nothing.
Barcelona B
15th in Segunda with 11 points from 10 game. They scored 17 goals and conceded 15. This year, Muniesa made 3 app. And No, he wasn't injured ;) Hardly one of the most important players.
Last year he made 21 app and managed to get 1 goal, 4 yellows and 2 reds. That's it. Segunda has 22 clubs. Thats 42 games per season right ? Once again, he wasn't injured ( he was, missed 3 games cuz of it) badly. Hardlyone of the most important players.

This is one of the most riddiculous threads I have came across. You can't expect the researchers to come out with the exact figures. They haven't seen enough of the players to get a grasp of how good they currently and pottentially are, this is why they post a patch every few months until just after January. Furthermore how can you say Rooney is underated he comes top 3 every season with the goal records and gets lots of assists, the researchers obviously know how good he is otherwise they wouldn't have the job they have.

This is one of the most riddiculous threads I have came across. You can't expect the researchers to come out with the exact figures. They haven't seen enough of the players to get a grasp of how good they currently and pottentially are, this is why they post a patch every few months until just after January. Furthermore how can you say Rooney is underated he comes top 3 every season with the goal records and gets lots of assists, the researchers obviously know how good he is otherwise they wouldn't have the job they have.

I properly lolled when i saw that rooney was "under-rated".

One of the most destructive players i have ever used in the game

I properly lolled when i saw that rooney was "under-rated".

One of the most destructive players i have ever used in the game

I know I don't know where he's playing him if he says he's under-rated! XD

Welbeck - was rated by the Sunderland researcher, as stated. Before anyone else comments (not that most will read this I guess), Cleverley was also rated by the researcher of his loan club (same goes for anyone else out on long-term loan last season), and the new signings were all rated by the researcher as their previous clubs.
Posted by Man Utd researcher.

Hi Mike would love to know how Barcelona is faring in your game. Thanks!

then how the **** muiniesa has -9 pa ?lmao this is a joke