Man Utd v Spurs (1245 BST)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 5K
Man Utd fans are overcocky and start every argument, it used to be fun, now its stupid because there are too many glory hunting man utd fans so whoever argues gets outnumbered, no fun anymore

Some of us are overcocky.

I've tried to be reasonable here and yes,the result against Spurs is fantastic,for us,but we have to keep our feet on the ground now.It is Chelsea's to lose,but it is all for us to win.

They won't 'take Stoke to the cleaners'. Chelsea have no John Terry tomorrow, and will be under pressure to get a result. Stoke are under no pressure, they're guaranteed Premier League football next season so they can just go out and play their game. Without Terry at those long throws, and long balls they could struggle defensively.

This season is making us fans do very strange things. Chelsea fans cheering on Spurs, Spurs fans cheering on Arsenal, City fans cheering on United, and soon to be United fans cheering on Liverpool.

Top of league, you havin a laugh, top of the league your havin a laugh, easy easy easy easy. Whos your champions, whos you champions. We did what chelski and Arsenal couldnt. We beat spurs.

Hmm, don't see the words 'twice' or 'double' in that sentence... Weird that. **** Scott you're so clever and witty.

This season is making us fans do very strange things. Chelsea fans cheering on Spurs, Spurs fans cheering on Arsenal, City fans cheering on United, and soon to be United fans cheering on Liverpool.

You could make a movie out of all them things alone.

We played poor and we haven't shown that confidence like when we played with Chelsea and Arsenal. Hope Arsenal will beat City and then we will have to get at least a draw, else, we will HAVE to win.

We played poor and we haven't shown that confidence like when we played with Chelsea and Arsenal. Hope Arsenal will beat City and then we will have to get at least a draw, else, we will HAVE to win.

Your poor record against them probably played on the minds of the players and forced them to play lacking in confidence.

Hmm, don't see the word 'twice' 'double' in that sentence... Weird that. **** Scott you're so clever and witty.

oh i didnt realise you needed the words to say something Alfie. ****, poor me. I just thought From a previous post, Bayern Beat UTd, even though it was 3-2 in the 2nd leg, the word beat, must mean over 2 games in the same way people used it on here. Silly me for thinking people where consistent,

Guys stop going off topic and arguing, lets just revel in the joy of beating Spurs and now being top of the league :D

They won't 'take Stoke to the cleaners'. Chelsea have no John Terry tomorrow, and will be under pressure to get a result. Stoke are under no pressure, they're guaranteed Premier League football next season so they can just go out and play their game. Without Terry at those long throws, and long balls they could struggle defensively.

But remember,they have enough talent within their squad to work around their captain being injured.Lampard will take captaincy and probably do better than JT even if he was there.Ivanovic can play right-back and centre so he could cover,as well as partner Alex or Carvalho in defence while Belletti makes up the back four that already looks strong enough to keep out the likes of Ricardo Fuller amd Rory Delap.

I'm not spurring on Chelsea,but I still think the Blues will edge it tomorrow.

Sorry DMF, i should get back to work anyway,

85points let get them and win the league

oh i didnt realise you needed the words to say something Alfie. ****, poor me. I just thought From a previous post, Bayern Beat UTd, even though it was 3-2 in the 2nd leg, the word beat, must mean over 2 games in the same way people used it on here. Silly me for thinking people where consistent,

I can't make sense of this, something makes me think you're talking about goal difference?

Anyway, to sum this up, you said Manchester United did what Arsenal and Chelsea couldn't do by beating Spurs... You were wrong as both teams actually managed to beat Spurs. Now, if you said did the double instead of beat, you wouldn't have been wrong and I wouldn't have corrected you. But you failed to do so, now you're bringing up the double in an attempt to save face. Just stop. I'm aware that Man U won at White Hart Lane.

Now I wish there was a sarcastic clap emoticon that I could use to patronise you further.

But remember,they have enough talent within their squad to work around their captain being injured.Lampard will take captaincy and probably do better than JT even if he was there.Ivanovic can play right-back and centre so he could cover,as well as partner Alex or Carvalho in defence while Belletti makes up the back four that already looks strong enough to keep out the likes of Ricardo Fuller amd Rory Delap.

I'm not spurring on Chelsea,but I still think the Blues will edge it tomorrow.

They SHOULD win, but this season has been very crazy so I'm not expecting anything!

we are unbeaten in the last 20 games that terry has missed. plus his not on form so it could be a blessing.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Just to me,

3-1 at WHl in sept comes to mind, making it a double over spurs. i thought Chelski and arsenal hadnt done the double, My Mistake. Oh wait, i was right

but more impressive was doing the double over you and arsenal haha.

we are unbeaten in the last 20 games that terry has missed. plus his not on form so it could be a blessing.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------[/COLOR]

More Importantlty was beating City.

I really hate United's over-confidence and I really hope Chelsea will win the title, so those fans can shout their mouths.

Never had you been under so much pressure without him though.

It may be impressive that you've done all that, but you are still 2nd behind us and even if you win your game in hand you're still only 1 point ahead of us with Liverpool to come at Anfield.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

I really hate United's over-confidence and I really hope Chelsea will win the title, so those fans can shout their mouths.

We're hardly being over confident. We are stating facts. We are top of the league. They have Stoke tomorrow, which will be a tough game. They then have Liverpool away, which of course is going to be difficult especially if they manage to get into the Europa League final just a few days before. They are not really going to cruise through their remaining fixtures and neither are we, going to be very tough for either team to win the league!

Back