Man Utd v Spurs (1245 BST)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 5K
Never had you been under so much pressure without him though.

It may be impressive that you've done all that, but you are still 2nd behind us and even if you win your game in hand you're still only 1 point ahead of us with Liverpool to come at Anfield.

ill be honest im more nervous about our 2 home games than going to anfield. terry is our leader and everyone looks to him and i belive he was to pumped up last week after your late winner, so i belive being without him will be a blessing. it is funny though when terry plays for chelsea he gets stick from you lot sayin his awfull but when we are without him you say chelsea are under more pressure without him.... please make your mind up.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Never had you been under so much pressure without him though.

It may be impressive that you've done all that, but you are still 2nd behind us and even if you win your game in hand you're still only 1 point ahead of us with Liverpool to come at Anfield.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

We're hardly being over confident. We are stating facts. We are top of the league. They have Stoke tomorrow, which will be a tough game. They then have Liverpool away, which of course is going to be difficult especially if they manage to get into the Europa League final just a few days before. They are not really going to cruise through their remaining fixtures and neither are we, going to be very tough for either team to win the league!

but also then you have sunderland who have beaten arsenal and liverpool at their pad and also got a draw at your pad i belive??

chelas will actually be better off without terry, he is in poor form.

also heres a number for you: 267....

...the number of long thros delap took last season

I've never said he's awful. I think he's overrated, but he is still a great centre-half. You don't become Chelsea captain and England captain if you're **** at your job.

chelas will actually be better off without terry, he is in poor form.

also heres a number for you: 267....

...the number of long thros delap took last season

good stat by the way haha. we are pretty good at containing them cech has said he has a way of dealing with it and it seems to have worked.

Once again the people who have backed Nani are proved right. So many doubters on this forum have to say that the first touch and then the finish was world class, especially considering the pressure. But my real gripe is with Harry Redknapp.

He should have left palacious out today and played with Modric and Huddlestone in the middle. Bale should have played left wing (fantastic going forward, showed his defensive fraities for Nani's goal) and Assou Ekotto should have been on the left not the ******* right. Kaboul was fantastic against Arsenal and Chelsea, he should have played him there. Redknapp played his team with fear today. Absolute ****. Assou Ekotto who should have been on the right concedes a penalty. He brings Modric in the middle and Bale on the wing and all of a sudden Spurs look good again. Harry has shown his lack of managerial nous again. Not even nous just ******* common sense.

Who conceded the second penalty? The makeshift right back Palacios. Spurs should have a better manager then Redknapp. This loss was down to Harry Redknapp. The better team won but if he had gone in a little more positively and quite frankly with a bit more common sense it could have been very different.

Last edited:
Could eveyone shut up about the utd-chelsea rivalry, its so pointless

Better team won. End of. Come on Stoke! I'll take it one set of results at a time. We can worry about Sunderland and Chelsea v the Scousers next week. But still Chelsea's to lose

good stat by the way haha. we are pretty good at containing them cech has said he has a way of dealing with it and it seems to have worked.
think chelsea will take a 3-1 win, but might just come unstuck againt liverpool

I'm ashamed to say that I slept through the match. I really need to fix my sleeping pattern. :(

Guess I'll find out what went down on MOTD.

I'm ashamed to say that I slept through the match. I really need to fix my sleeping pattern. :(

Lol. Though I wouldn't expect a 100% accurate account of the match from messrs Hansen, Shearer and Dixon :D For example, despite Giggsy's two goals he was actually quite poor but no doubt Man of the Match. My MoM was either Dimi or Nani. Was funny seeing Patrice vomiting everywhere :D

its that ****** IRC, it always does it to ya. I think you may be addicted,

Actually, I went off IRC relatively early.

Then I proceeded to watch all 21 episodes 30 Rock's first season. :|

Actually, I went off IRC relatively early.

Then I proceeded to watch all 21 episodes 30 Rock's first season. :|

that would explain it then. You are probaly happy you missed it now anyway. I had to watch it on a **** stream, as i am at work, the computer is *****, internet connection *****, so it wasnt mucvh fun either,

Beautiful win. I hope Delap rapes Chelsea tomorrow

Back