Man Utd v Sunderland

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Manchester United and Sunderland in the Premier League.

More...

Sunderland gave them problems last season but i more than expect Bruce to give grandad red chops a late xmas present.

Sunderland gave them problems last season but i more than expect Bruce to give grandad red chops a late xmas present.

He wouldn't chuck a game. They're pushing for Europe so they won't be doing us any favours.

We drew 0-0 with them at the SOL but we were in drawing away from home constantly at that time. I think we will beat them, but it won't be comfortable or easy. Luckily for us, they're in form player (Welbeck) is ineligible due to the terms of his loan so that's an automatic bonus for us. There captain is also suspended so they will be weakened.

Going to go for;

Manchester United 2-1 Sunderland - Berbatov, Rooney / Bent

typical sour grape chelsea fan when they are in a bad position.....they look for excuses

Manchester United And Sunderland are two top teams on good form but as said above Welbeck is ineligible so thats a big boost for us, I reckon it will be a top game and going for

Manchester United 3-1 Sunderland

Really looking forward to this one tbh, got a feeling it's going to be a real cracker.

Same with Villa vs Spurs later on.

Is this on TV?

Nope. Going to have to get a stream.

Fulham vs West Ham is on TV now.
Villa vs Spurs is on TV at 17:15.

No other games are on TV today.

typical sour grape chelsea fan when they are in a bad position.....they look for excuses

it was a tongue in cheek comment. Im pretty sure its Utd fans and everyone involved in the club that are king of excuses.

Ss 1,2,3?

Sky Sports 1

it was a tongue in cheek comment. Im pretty sure its Utd fans and everyone involved in the club that are king of excuses.

Can we not turn this match thread into a slanging match please. The game has nothing to do with Chelsea so there was no need for the other guy to make the comment. Lets leave it there. PM eachother if necessary yeah...

Last edited:
Fine with me....

I predict a hard fought United win and I am going for 1 - 0, Berbatov.

You are not good at trolling mate.

On topic. Last season Sunderland played very well, thanks to Foster who gifted them second goals and very late to dive for first goal.
Before last season they parked bus with 10 men for 90 mins, and thanks to Vida for last min winner.

This time I'm expecting us to win the game. No Welbeck, first choice CBs, Cattermole. So we should win this game.

the magic crystal says : man utd 3 - 1 sunder
____________nani, rooney, berbatov - bent__

hard game, lets hope berbatov has changed his battery XD
boring drow 1-1, or our victory 1-0. Its going to be a own goal XD

Not expecting anything from today, think all the injuries we have will be too much for us. Loved to be put wrong though :p

1-0 United, Vidic to score in the 98th minute.

1-0 United, Vidic to score in the 98th minute.

LOOL. 98th minute?

Man Utd: Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs, Rooney, Berbatov.
Subs: Kuszczak, Neville, Smalling, Hernandez, Macheda, Gibson, Bebe.

Sunderland: Gordon, Onuoha, Ferdinand, Elmohamady, Bardsley, Malbranque, Henderson, Riveros, Zenden, Bent, Gyan.
Subs: Mignolet, Angeleri, Da Silva, Meyler, Cook, Adams, Reed.

Last edited: