Man Utd v Sunderland

Giggs for Macheda
Anderson for Gibson

Wtf Anderson did so well and SAF substituded him :(

Probably brought him off because we have Birmingham on Tuesday and they'll be fully fit because their game got called off.. The form he's in, we don't want him getting burnt out.

Good to see Berba with a smile on his face.

Manchester United 2-0 Sunderland - FT.

Great game, we should have won by much more. But 3 points is 3 points and we got to Birmingham on Tuesday on the back of an excellent performance.

Anderson has become such an integral part of our squad, no one would have thought about it a month or two ago. His pass for Berbatov for second goal was Ronaldinhoesque(No look pass)

Rooney was good, did everything but scoring.

Berbatov was awesome. Hope we play 4-4-2 against Birmingham. He deserves to start every game.

Last edited:
Very lucky to escape only with a 2-0 defeat, should of been **** of alot more.

Is it just me, or has anderson pulled a nani? Gone from being completely frustrating to watch to marvelous player?

Great game. Always good to get to the games on boxing day, atmosphere is always buzzing.

Great performance, especially from Giggsy and Ando. Rooney was good today and I am confident he will start banging in the goals again.

Great game. Always good to get to the games on boxing day, atmosphere is always buzzing.

Great performance, especially from Giggsy and Ando. Rooney was good today and I am confident he will start banging in the goals again.

Eventually....

Hoping he does it during the Xmas period, we simply can't rely on Berba to keep scoring. He's too inconsistent.

As I was at Wembley today watching Saracens win :), I couldn't watch the man utd game. Anyone care to give a quick recap of the game for me :)

As I was at Wembley today watching Saracens win :), I couldn't watch the man utd game. Anyone care to give a quick recap of the game for me :)

Wait half an hour and watch MOTD. Far too much happened to explain briefly on here.

Wait half an hour and watch MOTD. Far too much happened to explain briefly on here.

kk no worries, i'm sure you have more knowledge than lawrenson and hanson though as they have no clue :)

Well after MOTD you'll know what happened and you can formulate your own opinions ;)

From watching the highlights on MOTD it seems we completely dominated and that anderson had another great game. Hope he continues his form :)

been out all day so not been able to comment. Great performance, could have had 6-7 goals today. Honestly expected a stiffer challenge from Sunderland. Anderson was brilliant, when he had his crash before the season i really thought he was about to be shipped out. But he has turned it around and come good, genuinely prefer him and carrick as the partnership in the 4-4-2. Happy days

been out all day so not been able to comment. Great performance, could have had 6-7 goals today. Honestly expected a stiffer challenge from Sunderland. Anderson was brilliant, when he had his crash before the season i really thought he was about to be shipped out. But he has turned it around and come good, genuinely prefer him and carrick as the partnership in the 4-4-2. Happy days

I never really thought he was going to get sold tbh as I think SAF has a lot of faith in him and now he is re-paying that faith. Agree about him starting with carrick as they seem to have created a good partnership and he plays well with fletcher as well. Lets hope we continue this form and win the league :)