Man Utd v West Brom

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 189
  • Views Views 10K
we are carving them open, our passing game is a lot better than it was last season

Anderson has looked really good as well, i have to admit i was worried we had no scholes or Fletcher, but we look really good.

Nani and Berbatov combine, YAY. If that was nani last season he would of shot before he past to berba.

Anderson has looked really good as well, i have to admit i was worried we had no scholes or Fletcher, but we look really good.
i think the fact that its a passing game between both sides, and not west brom coming out to kick us is playing into carricks hands. hes never been one for the overly physical side. Pleasantly suprised by anderson, talent has always been there, attitude not so. Lets hope he can keep it up

**** I hope Anderson stays in the centre, even though i doubt it with that change, he looked good.

Gibson on for injured Ryan Giggs..

Looks like Hernandez has gone wide left, Nani wide right with Berbatov up front alone in a 4-5-1/4-3-3 formation.

Carrick, Gibson and Anderson in midfield.

Top Notch half, looked really good. Very Please with our Movement, passing and general play. Nani looks good, it is so much for assuring to see Rio at the back as well.

Gibson for Giggs, giggs had a hamstring problem.

looks like we gone more of a 4-3-3 with Nani and Javier playing wider of Berba.
argh, guessing he tweak the earlier injury, thats him out of the CL game, thankfully its Bursaspor, and not one of valencia/rangers

4-3-3 will suit carrick a lot, give him a lot of protection

argh, guessing he tweak the earlier injury, thats him out of the CL game, thankfully its Bursaspor, and not one of valencia/rangers

4-3-3 will suit carrick a lot, give him a lot of protection

yeah, he worked off on his own, looked okay, i think it might be as we where a head and with Valencia ouy, more of a safety change, rather then needed.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Nani is really becoming a great player, if he does performance like this on a regular basis, he will become a truly world class player.

Why can't commentators stop with the linking between Nani and Ronaldo..? He's his own player and a real winger unlike Ronny.

**** where this tht happen. We need another goal.

Back