Ganny

Reaction score
Is Tevez worth keeping? I'm really tempted just to sell him, he can't score for me atm. However, as soon as I put him on the transfer list, he starts scoring like no tomorrow! As soon as I take him off, he's **** again.

Also, I'm in need of another full back which can play D RL. Suggestions?

Is Tevez worth keeping? I'm really tempted just to sell him, he can't score for me atm. However, as soon as I put him on the transfer list, he starts scoring like no tomorrow! As soon as I take him off, he's **** again.

If you're Man Utd, then you don't need to sign anyone, to be honest. Your squad is totally set.

Depends how you want to play it, really:
Future stars:

GK: Foster (van der Sar)
DR: Rafael (G.Neville)
DL: Fábio (Evra)
DC: J.Evans (Ferdinand)
DC: Cathcart (Vidic)
MR: Ronaldo
ML: Tosic (Giggs)
MC: Anderson (Scholes)
MC: Possebon (Carrick)
F: Rooney
F: Tévez

Last edited:
yh i would agree with benny you dont need to sell or buy any1 till next season.

maybe try and play other strikers so he isnt playing first team football so he may try

Possebon isn't worth keeping, according to my assistant manager... Then again, no one does, apparently. Fabio is worthless, Sam Hewson is poor and Manucho is a waste of money... That is all from Mike Phelean...

Possebon isn't worth keeping, according to my assistant manager... Then again, no one does, apparently. Fabio is worthless, Sam Hewson is poor and Manucho is a waste of money... That is all from Mike Phelean...

Well it's like real life isn't it?

You take the words of your assistant into account and then make the decisions yourself. After all, if Phelan's making all the choices for you, then maybe he should be manager?

Possebon doesn't look like he'll develop into a superstar for my Man Utd side, but you can't have a team of 11 superstars, you need the likes of Fletcher, Manucho, even O'Shea as solid blocks of the team, rather than 4 midfield flair players like Ronaldo.

all because mike phelan said doesnt mean they are useless if you dont train them up you wont know how good they actually are. you gotta take a gamble ;)

all because mike phelan said doesnt mean they are useless if you dont train them up you wont know how good they actually are. you gotta take a gamble ;)

So I should actually keep him? :O I'm confused... OK, thanks. I think I'll take him off the transfer list lol

I was playing Arteta right midfield and my assistant manager was saying he was 3 star and the 5th best right midfielder in my team haha. He ended up on 25 assists and in the team of the year.

you gotta let the team know who's boss. -

-if a player aint performing sack him and put him on the bench for a while
-player gets red card take 2 weeks wages and etc

just dont go over the top lol.

I was playing Arteta right midfield and my assistant manager was saying he was 3 star and the 5th best right midfielder in my team haha. He ended up on 25 assists and in the team of the year.

Haha wow.

Hope he wasn't your assitant for much longer.

Any good assistant managers out there? Man Utd lost Carlos Queiros and he was awesome... espically in '08!

i soon sacked mike phelan and got some1 who had good man management, tactics, and good at judging players potential

tevez is guff, i got rid of him, Real Madrid decided he was worth £24M, I instead put my faith in Huntelaar (funnily enough a real-lif Real player), an hes guff too!! Im dead happy with Frazer Campbell since his return, an Barca keep tryin £25M for Anderson 2nd season.

But Tevez is guff, sell, sell, sell

tevez is guff, i got rid of him, Real Madrid decided he was worth £24M, I instead put my faith in Huntelaar (funnily enough a real-lif Real player), an hes guff too!! Im dead happy with Frazer Campbell since his return, an Barca keep tryin £25M for Anderson 2nd season.

But Tevez is guff, sell, sell, sell

tevezzg8.jpg

Average rating isn't exactly brilliant, is it?

EDIT: Actually, he just won me the Community shield single handedly! Hat-trick hero! Weird...

Oh, btw, I've only just started this season, so I'm in 08-09 season

Last edited:
Average rating isn't exactly brilliant, is it?

Well he's doing the job for United.

I guess I don't play the game like you guys, I don't want 2 strikers who do the same job. That Tévez shot is from my Northampton save game, but the other one I'm playing, the Man Utd one, I play Tévez behind the one striker with Ronaldo and Nani supporting on the flanks.

In that system, he's not bagging hat-tricks every game, but his role is vital.

Assistant manager reports are fairly rubbish until you finish first season. Sam Hewson, Davide Pettrucci, Danny Welbeck, Fraiser Campbell, Jonny Evans, Rodrigo Posseben, Rafael, Fabio, Macheda, Gibson and a fair few more all have the potential to be good players no matter what your assistant says