Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter Ganny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5K
average rating is very important,
tevez is playing good for me with that rating,
and train your player is important :D

if you got money to spend then go out and buy players like baoltelli (better than tevez) veloso or moutinho to replace scholes and david santon to replace gary neville

yeah i sold tevez for 28.5mil to chelsea (hahaha) in the first season and bought balotelli for around 9/10million and he's scored 18 in 22games for me so far! legend

i sold tevez at the start of the game for 32.5 mill to real madrid and bought ballotelli for 17.25 million. i also bought veloso who is my top goal scorer with 18 goals and i'm playing him in DM. for a RB buy Srna from Shakhtar.

I sold rooney and tevez, becasue at the end of the day...they can't put the ball in the back of the net. I got 30m for Rooney and 15m for Tevez
Then I got Nihat for 15m, Cardozo for 10m. I had 5m to spend on any other position.

Assistant manager reports are fairly rubbish until you finish first season. Sam Hewson, Davide Pettrucci, Danny Welbeck, Fraiser Campbell, Jonny Evans, Rodrigo Posseben, Rafael, Fabio, Macheda, Gibson and a fair few more all have the potential to be good players no matter what your assistant says

Gibson retired after 5th season on mine because he got released by Man United and nobody took him on, i'm Leeds in 5th season

anyone got any reccommendations for a CM for Man Utd. scholes is getting too old and has a rating of 6.50. i need an attacking CM who scores goals

Anderson is amazing for me at CM... he scored 24 goals in 26 matches so far!! :P

Tevez is okay, but try Ronaldo as striker, he beast it up there. As long as you retrain him!

anyone got any reccommendations for a CM for Man Utd. scholes is getting too old and has a rating of 6.50. i need an attacking CM who scores goals

I have just started as man utd....

I sold Fletcher to man City.... offer him out for 20M

Then I got Aguero for 5M + Carrick & Anderson (+ future incentives)

I then got Moutinho for 10M and Gago for £10

All set to go!!

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

I have just started as man utd....

I sold Fletcher to man City.... offer him out for 20M

Then I got Aguero for 5M + Carrick & Anderson (+ future incentives)
He scores hatricks for fun!

I then got Moutinho for 10M and Gago for £10

All set to go!!

After you may need sign a decent right back, wes brown is doing the business at the minute

Also i'll be looking for a quality GK, but proven ones dont come cheap!!

The strongest team stands like this: (positional backups in brackets!)

GK Van Der Sar (Ben Foster)

DR Wes Brown (raphael)
DC Ferdinand (Evans)
DC Vidic (O'Shea)
DL Evra (O'Shea)

MR Ronaldo (Park/Nani)
MC Gago (Scholes)
MC Moutinho (Possebon)
ML Tosic (Giggs/Nani/Park)

S Rooney (Tevez)
S Aguero (Berbatov)

Any comments/Advice.............. drop me a line!!

retrain ronaldo to striker hes scord 22 in 21 i fink for me as a lone sriker:D

Another full back... Go for srna everytime (scores lots of free kicks too)

Back