Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I didn't use fmxml but I downloaded a example xml and did exactly what the tutorial told me to, its exactly like the right config.xml file but it still doesn't work, any ideas?

Hey I didn't use fmxml but I downloaded a example xml and did exactly what the tutorial told me to, its exactly like the right config.xml file but it still doesn't work, any ideas?

There are alot of possibilities to this.

1) Is the config you made 100% correct?
2) Did you place the config file in the same folder as the faces?
3) When in game, did you untick skin cache and tick reload skin on confirm?

Maybe you can refer to some of the stickies here for more info.

2 and 3 checked, and as for n1, It is exactly like the right config files I have in there so it shouldn't be wrong.

Thanks for those cracking cuts! Any chance of 3 more please?

Ebanks - Blake - 5112072
Lennon - 5109664
Piquionne - 911996

Many Thanks

Hi! Could you make pictures of Toni Silva and Suso? They are both added in LFCMarshall's V8 update for FM10. They are found in Liverpool's reserve squad.

Here are the best pictures that can be found:

On a notice, I have no idea how I install the faces?

View attachment 105761 View attachment 105762

Do you have their Unique IDs? I will make the config file for you.

hey if I upload a pic of myself could you do it as a cut out I've already cropped it in photoshop but I don't know how to get the cut out looks :(, don't worry about the ID number or config mate it's already there

1394632317.png

View attachment 105761 View attachment 105762

Do you have their Unique IDs? I will make the config file for you.
Brilliant! And no. Those were added from LFC Marshall's update. I contacted LFC Marshall and he said those were edited players where he made their stats from. That means he didn't create them and don't know their ID's. Is there a way I can find the IDS in my game?

NVM! Found their ID's.

Toni Silva: 744272

Suso: 67103604

Thanks1!!!

Last edited:
Can u cut this ancelotti pics! I want to managed for Chelsea and I am needed this ancelotti pics.
Can u make this?Please
2010August02Monday123346Carlo%20Ancelotti.jpg

If you make this, you will use the full size pics!

Brilliant! And no. Those were added from LFC Marshall's update. I contacted LFC Marshall and he said those were edited players where he made their stats from. That means he didn't create them and don't know their ID's. Is there a way I can find the IDS in my game?

NVM! Found their ID's.

Toni Silva: 744272

Suso: 67103604

Thanks1!!!

Here you go --> View attachment 105984

Status
Not open for further replies.