Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u cut this ancelotti pics! I want to managed for Chelsea and I am needed this ancelotti pics.
Can u make this?Please

If you make this, you will use the full size pics!

carloancelotti.png

Taufic Guarch
taufic-guarch.jpg
Please :)

Thanks Man

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Mahatma Otoo as well please
koora1969mahatma-otoo.jpg

and Phil Airey
0,,10278~9021590,00.jpg

thanks again

Last edited:
I'm sorry about that, truly am, thanks for the pics they look great!

I tried putting them in my graphics folder and they dont show up in my game? Is it because theyre not config'd? The big megapack worked.

Last edited:
I'm sorry about that, truly am, thanks for the pics they look great!

I tried putting them in my graphics folder and they dont show up in my game? Is it because theyre not config'd? The big megapack worked.

So do you still need the config?

Sweet you are quality just another question how do i get that to appear in the game :D

Do you have a face of Hulk in your game previously? If you do you can just overwrite/replace it. If not i will have to do a config for you.

Do you have a face of Hulk in your game previously? If you do you can just overwrite/replace it. If not i will have to do a config for you.

Yes please config for me, thank you.

Unfortuantely i haven't :( i have Hulk in my West Ham Save and he was one of the only ones with out a picture lol so i wanted one :D

If you could ake a Config file that would be great.

Thanks mate :)

Could I also get

Marko Livaja 24012760

Ante Buljan 140428

Mats Rits 18027240

Couldnt find a pic I liked, guess you probably have one already?

George Thorne 28044701

I know this is 4 requests but Im guessing you may already have Rits in your pack :)

Also, is it possible to get a config for these 4 and the 3 you did for me above?

All these were taken from my MP. As for Buljan, is that the correct ID of him because when i searched my MP it showed a pic of an old man who's a manager i think.

View attachment 106712 View attachment 106713 View attachment 106714

Yeah mate, just loaded my game in FMRTE and hes there with that ID, I think he was added in an update so may have overwritten the guy youve got?

Also sorry to be a pain in the **** but is it possible you could do a config for these 3, buljan and the 3 from above (guarch etc)

Yeah mate, just loaded my game in FMRTE and hes there with that ID, I think he was added in an update so may have overwritten the guy youve got?

Also sorry to be a pain in the **** but is it possible you could do a config for these 3, buljan and the 3 from above (guarch etc)

Here you go (with Buljan inside): View attachment 106861

Thanks for cut last week, I have a few more :S sorry!

John Obi Mikel - 5116933
Ivanovic - 5743241
Younes Kaboul - 918434

Status
Not open for further replies.