i am making a formation at this moment in time i am using his style as i have watch inter this season the formation is based on 2 formulas attack and defense's so i have it on the site by thursday for those who would like a try at it pm me.

have a read of: http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/05/23/inter-bayern-champions-league-final-tactics/

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

as jake said there isnt a way to foster that "us against the world mentality" but you can alt least recreate the loyalty through player interaction, praising/critiscing your players when needed, dont skip press conferences they are a great way to get players onside. that way you'll get as favoured personnell by your squad. im only in march 2010 in my game and 8 out of 11 in my first 11, and 14 players overall have me listed as favoured personnell. as a result when i egt criticised by rivals, it wlways makes them more motivated leading into games

Football Manager will never have enough tweaking to make Jose's tactics in full. You can play his formation and players etc, but never get his media handling spot on. I think FM has got as close to real life management as they can without cramming up too much room on your laptop/desktop computer.

Tactical discipline, no free roles, players never play out of position and work in zones

Now I bet this isnt the first, nor the last topic about how to ''Manage like The Special One'' but, I would like to ask a bit more evolved questions than ''short or direct, fluid or rigid'' etc.

Now what I am wondering is how I can implement his so called ''Us-against-the-world'' tactics that he has. Basically, how to make the team so disliked, so hated that their morale will be strong as steel and they will fight for what shirt they are wearing.

I am also wondering how he is ACTUALLY playing. 4-5-1? 4-3-3? And stuff like that. What settings would Mourinho use if he was playing FM? Go on and discuss now!

It might help having a go at managers and refs at press conferences but always tell them how your players are so perfect to get that steel hard morale

I am interested in your tactic pack as I'm about to embark on a Porto challenge as I am bored of managing the big teams from known countries

I am interested in your tactic pack as I'm about to embark on a Porto challenge as I am bored of managing the big teams from known countries

Porto aren't a challenge... Currently seen them go without conceding for half a season.