Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi, i'm struggling with my domestic player bias which is located in manager profile. Its dropped all the way to 1. Im at a loss at what to do. Can anyone help? Thanks. Theburnz

Reaction score
Sign players from the country your playing in, e.g. if you're playing in England sign English players etc...

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Domestic bias is based on what nationality of players you buy. The more players signed from the country you are managing in will see it increase, whereas the less you buy(ie buy from abroad), it will go down. It is not terribly important. I never take any notice.:p

Reaction score
I think if you buy alot of foreign player it goes down. So i would presume that buying more players from the nation you manage in would increase it.

Steve

Staff member
Reaction score
when Im managing some english team, always have low DPB stats. Dont care about it. English wonderkids and regens arent good enough ( eng regens in my game sucks big time, always). Just like StuW said, its not important :D

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
when Im managing some english team, always have low DPB stats. Dont care about it. English wonderkids and regens arent good enough ( eng regens in my game sucks big time, always). Just like StuW said, its not important :D
English players are way too overpriced, and I rarely buy them.

Reaction score
I think thats true to football, you get a lot less for your money buying english players