theburnz

Reaction score
Hi, i'm struggling with my domestic player bias which is located in manager profile. Its dropped all the way to 1. Im at a loss at what to do. Can anyone help? Thanks. Theburnz

Sign players from the country your playing in, e.g. if you're playing in England sign English players etc...

Domestic bias is based on what nationality of players you buy. The more players signed from the country you are managing in will see it increase, whereas the less you buy(ie buy from abroad), it will go down. It is not terribly important. I never take any notice.:p

I think if you buy alot of foreign player it goes down. So i would presume that buying more players from the nation you manage in would increase it.

Steve

when Im managing some english team, always have low DPB stats. Dont care about it. English wonderkids and regens arent good enough ( eng regens in my game sucks big time, always). Just like StuW said, its not important :D

when Im managing some english team, always have low DPB stats. Dont care about it. English wonderkids and regens arent good enough ( eng regens in my game sucks big time, always). Just like StuW said, its not important :D

English players are way too overpriced, and I rarely buy them.

I think thats true to football, you get a lot less for your money buying english players