Reaction score
an old man breaking over 100 year old started to get into the field after being on vacation for like 90 years .. now got offered the job for Espanyol after sacking their current manager so jumping on the chance Mahmoud el hamawy said its a great opprtunity to work here with such an illustreous team over 200 years of age now and i hope i can put them back on track as in january now they are 18th on the table so first expectation was to avoid relegation...

View attachment 27776

Fans show their dismay about hiring such an old unexperienced manager thinking he has no experience plus he may not be up to date with recent football.. when asked manager mahmoud el hamawy said he understands their concern but he will do his best to live up with the expectation...

View attachment 27777

Now for the transfer market i have had a remaining budget off 13 million and i thought i need some players who can turn my team around so i went in for several players with 48 monthly installments to turn my results around... here are the players i signed so far with end of january i was up and running to see how my league goes...i only signed last 3 players others were signed by previous manager...

View attachment 27781

My results so far have been pleasing winning all games except for a real madrid game which i didnt expect much out off and atletico away which is a hard match too... but was very pleased with sevilla result as they are league leaders and i played a great match... the new signings are really gelling well with the team....
View attachment 27788

Last edited:
Hey Mahmoud, interesting story. You might want to post the screenies of the 3 players as we had totally no idea of the players stats? ^^

Yeah post the screenshots of your big signings

here are the rest of my matches before the season ends and the league table i ended at 12 which was enough i think since i got the job for jst a few month and they were struggling to avoid relegation....

The two centre backs dont look like anything special lol
Good winger though :)

i know they arent that good but they are better than my first team players i had them replacing my first team players... and made some pretty good signings after tht...

Your scouts must be pretty important to you now. How long do you plan on going? 2200???. And maybe you can tell me if my Stade de Reims team has made it somewhere?

i doubt i will go 100 years but yeah i am gonna check for u when i am home... and yeah scouts are very important as i dunno any players ... most noticed are that chelsea and villareal are relegated for some seasons now playing in lower divisions i really regret not putting lower than first divisions...
wat do you think my story is missing guys so i can make it more enjoyable?

very nice idea mate. could you upload a few screenshots showing the current league tables for epl, la liga and all? would like to know where all the teams are a 100 years on.

sure thing mate when i am home i am gonna post screenies for la liga and history of winners over past 100 years ... i checked la liga was getting owned by atletico and sevilla:D

Good stuff. Does it take long to download the database?

i didnt download i went on a holiday till 2100 :D
could u upload it on megaupload or rapidshare please, just a website like that, story sounds great though,
wat wold be gd is if u did have a the lower leagues avaliable as u can see what bid team went down over 100years like manu went down 2 championship or league 1 and u try and get them on the way back up to epl glory, that would be cool also

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

lol imagine playing it on 3010, thousand years into future must take about 2 weeks of holiday as u said took couple if dyas for just 100 years lol

i doubt i will go 100 years but yeah i am gonna check for u when i am home... and yeah scouts are very important as i dunno any players ... most noticed are that chelsea and villareal are relegated for some seasons now playing in lower divisions i really regret not putting lower than first divisions...
wat do you think my story is missing guys so i can make it more enjoyable?

Thanks and the main thing to make the story more interesting is to try and introduce your players and probably even more importantly the other clubs in the league as we have almost know idea how good or bad Espanyol is in comparison to other teams. And maybe setting yourself some interesting goals. Lead a club to their 100th league title or something like that..

sure thing mate i will wasnt doing this yet as i am not soo intrested in espanyol i just thought would be a good start for my career and i will update all that tonight introduce the changes and the players:D

Liking this be interesting to see more screenies of players/clubs etc 100 yrs on.

yeah all i noticed for now was villareal and chelsea relegated to lower divisions and malaga won la liga once and several times went to atletico and sevilla:D

Mahmoud, maybe you want to post some clubs that went down to lower league? Would be interesting to see =D