i will post when i am home the winners of previous leagues and the league table currently for mostly all my leagues but i didnt load lower division leagues so i dont know if i can show the relegated teams over 100 years will try tho..

i will now post my fixtures for espanyol for the new season with my results had some pretty decent results and upcoming the best players and prospects but my players were really sh*t and i got offered the derby job after they sacked their manager so i accepted it aiming to build a bigger name for bigger teams to sign me..
Derby country: A background
founded in 1884 derby country are a professional english club curently playing in the english premier division. the club play their home games at pride park and possess top training facilities and an excellent youth setup.. the derby reserve team play at town ground. the club is affectionately known as the rams and retains a fierce rivalry with nottingham forest, leicester city and leeds united.

the club enjoyed probably their best spell of success during the 1970s . altho now enduring an eleven year barren spell, having not won a competition since 2090 the rams still have a history of which they can be justly proud. Derby won english top division in 1972 and 1975 and finished runners-up on 3 occasions, won the FA cup in 1946 and 2090 and finished runners-up on 4 occasions , won english 2nd tier in 1912,1915,1969 and 1987 and finished runners up on two occasions and finished runners-up in the league cup in 2025..

Derby county now replaced their sacked manager Kim kang-jin by old man sir mahmoud el hamawy hoping he can bring the team to success....

Goals for first season try avoid relegation by a good difference as they are lying on 14 position so i am gonna aim for like top half finish its january already and i got 26 million to spend...

I left espanyol as 8th in la liga..
View attachment 28234

View attachment 28235

View attachment 28236

View attachment 28237

View attachment 28238

View attachment 28239

Are there any known players still in the game as managers/coaches?

hi, mate. can i see a screenie of you profile lol. should look pretty interesting i guess. will follow cos i have never seen such a story before :D

no they are all regens i guess but thats beauty of it i mean relies on the the managerial eye and scouts to find players and keep up with the big guns of tht time...

there u go cmh.. i guess age freezes at 100 :D:D i am glad u r following and if u want any more screens just let me knw...

View attachment 28451

Last edited:
How did some of our current stars (Messi, Kaka, Crying Ronaldo ond others) end their careers? Did any of them score like 1000 or more goals or something?

i have no idea but i am gonna try to find out but since i am soo forward in the future i cant seem to press them gonna try find statistics..

well here are my results with derby for rest of the season.. i didnt deserve to loose first 3 matches but my squad was soo out of harmony so i needed to find a way to make them perform.... i finished 11th in the league which was pretty descent....
View attachment 28506

Last edited:
any more additions i can do to make this story better let me knw and i will gladly do it...

okay sure thing mate and i will try post some thoughts about the results and the performance and key players.. anything else?

okay sure thing mate and i will try post some thoughts about the results and the performance and key players.. anything else?

Not sure. have a look through other stories like mine, dmf's Wolfsburg or Chris and Max's Chinese Takeaway for ideas

i like all your stories actually been following them all but the thing is first of all i dunno how to make a sig like urs for ppl to follow my story... and second i play the game pretty fast i usually finish few months everyday so would take a whole lot of time to update with all those screen shots like dmf does...

i like all your stories actually been following them all but the thing is first of all i dunno how to make a sig like urs for ppl to follow my story... and second i play the game pretty fast i usually finish few months everyday so would take a whole lot of time to update with all those screen shots like dmf does...

Ok. I've been getting almost a season a day in my story so that's why I post updates every 2 months rather than after each match. That way you can balance the time between posting and actually playing the game.

For the sigs click on the 'User CP' just above and there's an 'Edit Signature' option. That should sort you out

i dont know how to place a link on it but yeah gonna try that when i am home and okay makes sense every month or two i would post updates and my thoughts on it and wait for ppl to ask for screenshots as all my game is regens now... btw loving ur story mate congrats on the aberdeen job:D

100 years in the game evan i cnt mange tht did county get to the prem and id like a screenie on ur hall of fame status 100 tht sad lol well done m8 go on for 300 years lol

well mate derby didnt just get in the premier league but they were underperformers when i finished 11th:D:D ....

sir mahmoud el hamawy leaves derby...

After declaring intrest in several jobs lately the leverkeusen job sir mahmoud el hamawy have been sacked by the derby chairman for unsettling the players and declaring too much intrest altho was holding firmly on 8th place they still thought club was underachieving so mahmoud elhamawy was a free agent for a few days till he was offered the zaragoza job...
El hamawy back to spain:-
sir mahmoud el hamawy is back to spain to take over the zaragoza job after his unfortunate let go by the board of derby county and well now zaragoza is 4th in spanish liga and sir mahmoud el hamawy said he was very pleased to have the chance to work here and he is expecting to challenge for the liga title starting next season.....

Huge deal is i got 113 million remaining budget:D

Zaragoza update:-

After taking the zaragoza post sir mahmoud el hamawy started making changees changing their tactics and offloading some off the very old squad bringing new players in ...

and here is the update for the fixtures soo far...:--

zaragoza-Espanyol:- 2-1

a match against my old team was pleased by three points but team lacked harmony badly..

PSG-Zaragoza-CL-5-1
got thrashed by PSG showed how weak my defence was and just cudnt find the net..

Zaragoza-Elche:3-1 A
pleased by another league win getting three points and having the team perform much better after the humiliating PSG win..

Zaragoza-Numancia:2-2

very disappointed at the team the defence still letting in too many goals..

that was last match before the january windo

Zaragoza-Tenerife:1-0

a narrow win but three points are three points..

Zaragoza-Espanyol:2-1 (spanish cup)
another win over espanyol atleast i am doing better in local competitions than europe.

At.Madrid-Zaragoza:2-1
didnt think i was getting anything from that match as they lay on the top of the table but was disappointed after i was 1-1 and lost in 93rd minute from a free kick from 35 yards

Espanyol-Zaragoza:0-1-(spanish cup)

through to the next round pleased with away win and beating expectation of the draw match

Zaragoza-R.Madrid:0-0
a boring match and my new keeper kept a clean sheet was having a great match..

now with screenies of the transfers :-
View attachment 29616

View attachment 29617

View attachment 29618

View attachment 29619

View attachment 29620

View attachment 29621

View attachment 29622