Manchester City fight - Kolo Toure v Adebayor

lfclove

Banned
Reaction score
Suprised there wasnt a thread on this already. Today in training there was a fight between Toure and Adebayor. pictures here http://bit.ly/frAnq2

Would seem Adebayor is set to go on loan to Real Madrid and Dzeko will take his place.

On one hand, it's goal.com. On the other, they have pictures.

If it's true, well. Another piece of evidence that all is not too well at City.

wont make too much difference as Adebayor looks to be on his way out anyways, but i eel this is an ominous sign of things to come when u pack so many egoisitic players into the same dressing room

I heard Toure did the Peoples Elbow on him....

Adebayor may aswell leave anyway, Dzeko is twice the player he is :S

Really? The Mirror is just as reliable as goal.com? sorry if this is true i didnt know!

It was always going to happen with so many egos, will be interesting how this plays out.

Man City need to get their discipline and act together

think it was the clothesline from **** (6)

Then the elbow and the eyebrow ;)

I'm surprised Balotelli didnt jump in with some windmills, spect he would love to try and show hes the hardest in the team aswell as supposedly the best! :p

When did Adebayor last play a full 90? Just out of interest

I wonder what was said...

'You played for Arsenal!'
'No, you played for Arsenal!'

:$

Really? The Mirror is just as reliable as goal.com? sorry if this is true i didnt know!

Didn't say anything about the Mirror. :S It's generally accepted that goal.com is one of the worst sources you can get from, the Mirror is slightly better but not much.

Then the elbow and the eyebrow ;)

I'm surprised Balotelli didnt jump in with some windmills, spect he would love to try and show hes the hardest in the team aswell as supposedly the best! :p

When did Adebayor last play a full 90? Just out of interest

Adebayor played a full 90 once this season I think against Trabonzor(sp)

Haha, Man City will never achieve anything with Mancini at the helm!

Wouldn't surprise me if Adebayor did end up going to Madrid on loan after hearing about Higuain.

You say all is not too well.... there flying at the min up there with the top teams... just imagine when the spirit is good... in the enxt 1/2 seasons man city will be champions i have no doubt.. it will be just like chelsea then it will be man city man utd and chelsea for title unless arsenal keep up and spend

City fighting club.

Adebayor - Kompany
Adebayor - Toure

Adebayor - ...

Who's next?

This happends everywhere....it's nothing that needs any attention. And who cares, it's adebayor who doesn't get any playing time. If it was the captain or something it would be weird.

Ade just has nothing else to do, so he decides to use his energy on having a friendly fight. :D That's all...

Last edited: