He Screwed Up

I couldn't believe what I was reading. The huge headline screamed at me out of the newspaper. "BALOTELLI CHARGED WITH DUI". Was this some sort of joke? I called Mario as soon as I saw it.
"Right, son, tell me that this shi*e isn't true!" I screamed down my BlackBerry.
"Sorry, boss, me and John-
"John Guidetti?" I screamed, louder this time.
"Yeah," said the Italian, sheepishly.
"He is one of the club's brightest young talents, don't you dare try and cause him trouble, he's a good lad, don't drag him down to your level! Anyway, what happened?"
"We were out drinking at Panacea, and we got chatting to some girls. To be quite honest, they were dogs, but we didn't care, we were so drunk! Anyway, we invited them home, to, you know, and then the police stopped us on the way."
"Is John in any trouble?" I enquired.
"No, no, he's fine, he was in the back with his bird,"
"Ok, Mario, I'm not having you disrupt this club. I'm sending you out on loan so you can ****** well grow up! When is the trial?" I asked.
"June 3rd, apparently." he replied.
"Brilliant. Season-long loan it is then. I'll find you a decent club. ****** ****, Mario, you are a brilliant player, just don't be such an idiot all the time!"
What a screw up. I would have to have a word with John. Tell him to stay away from Balotelli until he has grown up. Anyway, at least we'll be rid of Balotelli's antis for one season!

I am a keen follower and you should look at tobes's story one team, one ambition, one city. It is a great story. Look at signing Erick Torres he is awesome

loving this story will be following for sure keep up the good work

I am a keen follower and you should look at tobes's story one team, one ambition, one city. It is a great story. Look at signing Erick Torres he is awesome
I have just had a look, its very good. I have enquired about bith Erick Torres and Carlos Fierro.

Pre-season Results and Transfers so far

Man City 2-1 HSV
Man City 2-0 Borussia Dortmund
Northampton (Akinfenwa!) Town 0-3 Man City
Al-Jazira 1-1 Man City ( :( )
Almeria 0-4 Man City
Huesca 1-5 Man City

A decent pre-season, we should have smashed Al-Jazira but out finishing was poor, I've demanded focus from the lads in training

Signings IN from August 5th
Edinson Cavani, £31m, Napoli
Neven Subotic, £14m, Borussia Dortmund
Clint Dempsey, £6m, Fulham
Carlos Fierro, £1.3m, Chivas U20's
Alphonse Areola, £1.7m, Paris Saint-Germain

Signings OUT from August 5th
Mario Balotelli, Loan, Paris Saint-Germain
Roque Santa Cruz, £550k, Napoli
Emmanuel Adebayor, £2m, Malaga
Ryan McGivern, Loan, Oldham (f)
Michael Johnson, Loan, Oldham (f)
Denis Suarez, Loan, Bury
Alex Nimely, Loan, Bristol City
Reece Wabara, Loan, FC Kobenhaven

I am glad that we have shifted the Kiefer Sutherland-esque Balotelli, and wage guzzlers Santa Cruz and Adebayor. The rest were just sent out to get some first team experience. A bright start to pre-season, but we really need a new, top quality winger.
I have just jotted down some targets

• [*=left]Santi Cazorla
    [*=left]Joel Valencia
    [*=left]Theo Walcott
    [*=left]Andre Ayew

With the start of the season just days away, I'm pooing it.

The Community Shield

I was so nervous. I could win my first trophy as a manager, on my Premiership football debut! Ok, it may be a pretty **** trophy, but it was till a trophy. This was the line up I chose for my first official game in charge:
GK: Hart
DEF: Richards (off for Zabaleta), Kompany, Subotic, Clichy
DM: Toure, De Jong (off for Barry)
AMC: Nasri
AMR: David Silva (off for Dempsey)
AML: Johnson, A.
ST: Aguero (goal 12)

We got off to great first five minutes, creating three good chances but Nasri squandering 2 and Aguero narrowly missing one. We scored when Kompany blasted a high ball over the Chelsea defense and Aguero latched onto it. He got into the box, smashed in a shot that deflected off Gary Cahill and past Cech. We controlled the game until half time, but Di Matteo must have really fired them up, because they came out all guns blazing. We defended magnificently until the 86th minute (special mention to Kompany and Subotic), but a lapse in concentration from Clichy saw Essien burn through and smash a shot past Hart for 1-1. It went to penalties.

ChelseaCity
LukakuBarry
LampardAguero
MaloudaHart
Bertrand
Clichy

CHAMPIONES, CHAMPIONES, OLE, OLE, OLE

Probably a bit sad to be buzzing off winning the Community Shield, but it will give the players confidence and a big morale boost ahead of the new season.
TRANSFER NEWS!:
I have had a bid of £26m accepted for Jesus Navas.
I have had bids rejected for Victor Moses and Luka Modric.

*Note: That's all for now, my next update will be more story-ey, this was just to update you guys on the pre-season and stuff. Thanks for all the support, I'm really looking forward to continuing this story! As always, likes and comments are appreciated. Any wingers for transfers?

#likeabaws ​(my new story signature :p)

A Star of the Future

"GRRRRR!" I shouted down the phone before hanging up. We had just had yet another bid for a winger rejected. The Jesus Navas deal had fallen through as we couldn't agree on an agent fee (I hate agents!!!), we had had two 40 mil plus bids for Hulk rejected, and Walcott didn't even want to begin contract negotiations! We needed a new winger! And then, like God answering my prayers, my ringtone (Call me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen) went off. Sheikh Mansour was on the phone.
"You ever heard of James Rodriguez?" he said, knowing the answer.
"Sheikh, you are an absolute legend, is he signing?" I asked him excitedly.
"I'm speaking to his (dipsh*t of an) agent right now, he wants £100,000 per week, the agent wants both an agent fee and a signing on fee of £3.5 million. Sound good?"
"Well, it's your money mate (we were bros), I'm up for it, are you?" I asked, with a glint in my eye.
"Hehe, it's settled, he'll start training next week. Shirt number 25. He will be a star!" said the ever-enthusiastic Middle Eastern. Our search for a winger was over. Now, the only thing left to do was ask out Jackie.
"Hiya Jackie, so listen, do you fancy going out for a bite to eat this Friday? My treat!" I said, trembling.
"Oh, this is awkward, ermm... I sort of... swing for the same team, if you get my drift."
I hung up the phone and punched myself in the face.

#likeabaws

Great stuff, congrats on the Charity Shield! KIU

Prizefighter

"Joe, Joe, what do you think about the criticism about your age?" snarled a vociferous reporter.
"What do you think about the criticisms about your age? You must be pushing 40 now, clock ticking," I hoped that my repartee would shut him up, but it was not to be.
"What do you think about the criticism about your mum - I hear she's **** in b-
I kicked the annoying and childish reporter square in the balls. He keeled over, an a number of his reporter friends ran over to see if he was OK. Or, knowing reporters, to kick him while he was down.
"You'll pay for that, you-you'll pay for that!" he whimpered.
"Don't worry, it probably only cost a few pennies, plastic is cheap these days." I retorted. I was feeling quite pleased with myself, until I remembered who he was. A reporter for a trashy tabloid. Two words popped into my head.
Oh sh*t.

#likeabaws

Last edited:
AUGUST RESULTS

Man City 1-0 Southampton
Dempsey
West Ham 1-3 Man City
Cavani (2), Nasri
Man City 0-4 Arsenal
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE PLAYED SO SHOCKING AGAINST ARSENAL! Jesus Christ all of their goals were easy shots fro the edge of the area cos no-one closed their players down, aaarraggghh what the eff!!!!!! Apart from that decent results.
We also signed:
James Rodriguez - £18m
Ganso- £20m

#likeabaws

Last edited:
A 'Sunny' Day

The Sun's headline screamed out at me. "DANIELS ATTACKS INNOCENT REPORTER!". I read the rest of the story.
Our main sports reporter, James Loughton, was left flabbergasted when Joe Daniels, unknown manager of Manchester City, went mad and booted our legendary reporter square in the nuts. He did this in response to an innocent question from Loughton about the welfare of his (Daniels') mother. Perhaps the pressures of this very hard job are getting to the young, inexperienced manager, who's only past managerial experience was with non-league Runcorn Town.
Notice how they fail to mention that I took Runcorn from the brink of relegation to playing professional football. Anyway, I'm lucky that there is no mention of a lawsuit, two criminal incidents at one club would not be good.
BREAKING NEWS: Heskey finally admits that he is "a Frankenstein-esque splice of Titus Bramble, Sam Allardyce, and John Candy."

#likeabaws

Last edited:
As a massive United fan i really want you to fail :p really good story though mate, keep it up!

sorry about the lack of updates, I've had some bad news about school and I've been trying to get my head around it, update hopefully up by about 6pm (results etc.)