September Results

Fulham 1-2 Man City
Man City 2-0 Valencia (CL)
Man City 4-1 West Brom
Brighton 0-2 Man City (C1C)
Swansea 2-4 Man City

We've played well, winning all of our games well. Aguero still needs to settle in, but Cavani has been scoring for fun, getting both against Fulham, two against West Brom and 1 against Swansea. KIU city!

HI GUYS , due to problem in my personal life regarding what has happened at my school I need some time to get over it, so I won't be updating this story for a while. I am determined to continue it though as I have had over 1000 views, so it has not stopped, but I am just not feeling up to it at the moment. sorry, but Joe Daniels hasn't gone. Balotelli's DUI still hasn't been resolved!

#likeabaws

HI GUYS , due to problem in my personal life regarding what has happened at my school I need some time to get over it, so I won't be updating this story for a while. I am determined to continue it though as I have had over 1000 views, so it has not stopped, but I am just not feeling up to it at the moment. sorry, but Joe Daniels hasn't gone. Balotelli's DUI still hasn't been resolved!

#likeabaws

hope everything is ok !!!

hi guys, bit awkward, but i restarted the story invigorated by the break and raring to go. last update was september where we were doing ok. however, the dressing room seemed to lose confidence in me as i had no posotive reactions from team talks and we didnt win from october to december, so they fookin sacked me! very annoyed, as me and the sheikh were bros ;). anyway, i love the fm base community, everyone is so nice and there is no abuse, all criticism is constructive, so I WILL be starting a new story very soon indeed. I have narrowed it down to two three teams, two international and 1 club. They are:
Belgium
France
QPR
I would love your thoughts an ill try and put a poll up. I'm really sorry that I screwed up as the feedback was great and I felt it was going really well. :( Anyway, I will start this new story as soon as Ive had some feedback from you guys. Thank you very much. Yours,
​#likeabaws

Please can we get some feedback here because I'm swaying toward Belgium

i am stareting it later tonight so give us some feedback, and IGotThis thanks for the feedback XD

I always find playing with Wigan is good, because they have some great players and its a fun relegation battle

I always find playing with Wigan is good, because they have some great players and its a fun relegation battle
I had one with wigan in my pre fm base days and it was quite enjoyable, i'll put it on the poll (if i can frigging g3t 1 up)

To add a poll press thread tools and there should be an option saying add poll. But I think after a thread has been open a certain amount of time you can't add a poll.

Ok huys I wanna get started soon so voting ennds at 7pm GMT!!

[video=youtube;OUcgKL9ondI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUcgKL9ondI[/video]