Manchester City v Arsenal Match Thread (Sunday)

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 8K

Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give Fabianski a drugs test.

Something is going horribly wrong.

Scoreline doesn't do any justice to Arsenal. They should have won by even bigger margin,

Fully deserved result, didn't expect us to put in a fine performance for some reason, glad they proved me wrong.

Oh and lovely finish from Bendtner.

Scoreline doesn't do any justice to Arsenal. They should have won by even bigger margin,

Maybe so, but a win's a win - whoever it is - and I'll take that any day. Three points and another 'solid' team to put behind us for another half-season.

I have to admit it if Arsenal keep it up they could win something this year. obviously wouldn't want that happening but it's true.

Very very pleased.

A result like that against one of the best teams, in their own back yard, really sends out a great statement to the rest of the league, that we can infact compete for the honours this season.

Oh and one more thing, I'm sure you'll all know my love for Bendtner :wub:

#citygotpwned

Quality result chuffed to bits! Thinking back, winning against sunderland and west brom would of had us top! both winnable games! especially the sunderland one!

No doubt today the sending off helped us out a bit, but we took advantage. Fabianski played excellent! can't see Almunia getting back in.

Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas: "I missed a penalty, how can I be man of the match?!"

As he has Fabregas on the back of his shirt.

Still, my 3-1 prediction completely wrong. Barry really looks poor, right the way from the WC he still isn't comfortable in possession.

Mancini "If it was 11 v 11 we would have won"?

How can he be so sure

Good result. Fabianski played very well, and Nasri was class again. No idea how he didn't win MOTM but oh well. :P

Good result for Arsenal, but, even as an Arsenal fan, I could've seen City win it with 11 men.

Tevez: £25m.
Adebayor: £25m.
Ballotelli: £24m.
Milner: £26m.

Being humbled at home by Arsenal: Priceless.

Back