Manchester City v Arsenal Match Thread (Sunday)

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 8K

Winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's working his way back from injury. He can't be amazing every game.

Good to see this is 2-0 to us, been at work all day and only now got in.

This, i'm sure he'll be back to old ways before long..

Almost did another Tottenham run then.. Unlucky for Chamakh, great play by Cesc, who hasn't been bad, just average.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Should have been at least 4-0.

Would be harsh, but not an exaggeration, penalty, plus the last two chances we've had..

We've been far the better side in the 2nd half, but City were unlucky not to be at least level by HT, despite Cesc's pen miss

Got this on Score Centre, looks a feisty match. What was the red card for?

Can't wait to see ZM's report on this.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Got this on Score Centre, looks a feisty match. What was the red card for?

Man City red: After incessant Man City pressure, they are down to 10 men. Cesc Fabregas slides a lovely pass through to Marouane Chamakh and Dedryck Boyata fouls him - the ref has got no choice but to send him off and it's 10 v 11.

BBC

Walcott coming on, as a striker..

Super Nick on now, with Theo.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

My commentators are suggesting Alex Song should've been sent off oO)

This commentator is annoying me; Alex song should still be on the pitch, and he is still on the pitch so stfu.

BENTDNERRRRR!!

And Super Nick confirms the three points, with a third goal.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

My commentators are suggesting Alex Song should've been sent off oO)

This commentator is annoying me; Alex song should still be on the pitch, and he is still on the pitch so stfu.

Another good save form Fabianski, growing in confidence I can see.

How did Adegayor miss that?

Another super save by Fabianski

Another good save form Fabianski, growing in confidence I can see.

This.

I think that's all he needed, it's tough for keepers, when they make mistakes, everyone is on their back even more than other players, but he did well against Partizan a couple of weeks back, and has been brilliant since.

Nice to hear that Fabianski is toughening up. So much confidence in himself to keep a clean sheet in such a massive game for Arsenal and himself. He knows he has to keep Almunia out of the first eleven and by the sounds of it he is clear of doing that. Let's hope he can keep it going throughout the season :wub:

Back