Manchester City v Fulham

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Manchester City and Fulham in the Premier League.

More...

Come on Sparky. Show that you are good Manager. Wish there was a striker as good as you in Fulham squad.

Hope Fulham get some points,,

Zamora to come off the bench and score the winner, 2-1. Tevez scores for City and then Dempsey equalizes.

Come on Fulham do us a massive favour.

We have to win...so we keep spurs unhappy.

But we have played a lot of games recently and got some injury problems..but i hope we win :D

Last edited:
We are looking so flat without David Silva. Fulham were the better team in the 1st half and are unlucky to be losing. Moment of magic from Balotelli giving us the lead.

City have more than enough to put this one beyond Fulham in the second half, If not this could be a very uncomfortable 45 mins.

Goal out of nothing put us behind.

Coyw.

Goal - DUFF.

Andy Johnson assist.

Dzeko off, Vieira on.

Dzeko was gash against when we played Wolfsburg and was same today.

Nooo....Viera! We will lose now :( It's the players fault. They look like they dont give a ****. They are either tired or they just dont give a ****.

Kolarov off, Milner on.

Johnson off, Eidur on.

Played Johnson, runs himself into the ground every game.

We are still in pretty strong 3rd position but this is 2 points lost. Could be worse with this performance....

We are still in pretty strong 3rd position but this is 2 points lost. Could be worse with this performance....
wouldnt call it strong, 3 points ahead of spurs having played a game more, and 5 points ahead of chelsea having playing 2 games more. still close

Come on Sparky. Show that you are good Manager. Wish there was a striker as good as you in Fulham squad.

Hope Fulham get some points,,

Thanks Sparky for the point.

Well payed Fulham, couldn't watch full game, but from what i saw they were in the game and played well..

Could of been 3 if it wasn't for Balotelli's wonder goal. Was quality, 30 yards with pretty much no backlift. Not many players in the world would be able to pull that off.

wouldnt call it strong, 3 points ahead of spurs having played a game more, and 5 points ahead of chelsea having playing 2 games more. still close

Yeah..your maybe right. I had a feeling we will drop points today. The players looked tired today.

But i was looking at the fixtures with Chelsea still playing United twice. And with Tottenham still having to play Arsenal (+ chelsea, city). And we have better goal difference.

But your right..it's not strong.