Manchester City vs. Manchester United - 30.04.2012

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 216
  • Views Views 16K
Probably because you labelled United supporters as arrogant, glory supporting and clueless about football.

Are you trying to say the majority aren't?
Even the decent United fans admit it lol

I'm sorry you took it to heart!

Many United fans love him for this, even though its actually not what we need. Its like watching Luiz at times.

Just don't see the need for him to do it. Every CB he has played with this season is better and more comfortable on the ball, as well as the full backs and he usually plays with two ball players in CM as well. Hope he improves on his technique/decisions massively or just cuts it out.

Considering you havent met the majority, how the **** could you know that?

Or are all Liverpool supporting scousers tyre stealing chavs who wear sweatsuits and chant about Munich?

Many United fans love him for this, even though its actually not what we need. Its like watching Luiz at times.
I do like him for that, love how he can play CM too, his runs reminds me of Luiz/Agger type player and i can see him being future England captain/Vice captain.

I do like him for that, love how he can play CM too, his runs reminds me of Luiz/Agger type player and i can see him being future England captain/Vice captain.

Great, except that doesnt make him a better centreback, which was the whole point of the debate.

Considering you havent met the majority, how the **** could you know that?

Or are all Liverpool supporting scousers tyre stealing chavs who wear sweatsuits and chant about Munich?

Not all personally no, but you see it over every football forum, plus i know some like it.
I'm shocked you haven't seen it......

What a daft statement.. that's like saying all Liverpool fans are from Liverpool and don't support them because off their great history and record in winning trophies... When you met the majority of fans, then you can pass judgement on them.

Great, except that doesnt make him a better centreback, which was the whole point of the debate.

It adds something to his game, but my point in the first place was i think he's a better CB, meaning me, not you, my opinion and not yours.

I've liked him since he was at Blackburn and when he joined United i started to like him even more, would love him at Liverpool.

Not all personally no, but you see it over every football forum, plus i know some like it.
I'm shocked you haven't seen it......
Right so that view point is largely bollocks.

If I based my view of liverpool fans on what i see across Rawk, i'd conclude half of you were racists who love nothing better than to chant about Munich.

Think about what you are saying.

And you still didnt answer my second question.

Last edited:
It adds something to his game, but my point in the first place was i think he's a better CB, meaning me, not you, my opinion and not yours.

I've liked him since he was at Blackburn and when he joined United i started to like him even more, would love him at Liverpool.

And I asked what exactly you based that upon? If you dont like an opinion being challenged, dont be on a forum.

*has played there. He's more like a backup to our backup CMs.

Right so that view point is largely bollocks.

If I based my view of liverpool fans on what i see across Rawk, i'd conclude half of you were racists who love nothing better than to chant about hillisborough.

Think about what you are saying.

And you still didnt answer my second question.

If you think ''all Liverpool supporting scousers tyre stealing chavs who wear sweatsuits and chant about Munich?'' then so be it, it would be your choice to think that..

Unsure why you're trying to argue my opinion..

If you think ''all Liverpool supporting scousers tyre stealing chavs who wear sweatsuits and chant about Munich?'' then so be it, it would be your choice to think that..

I dont think it, i'm pointing the massive hole in your argument, by showing that you can judge everyone based on one perspective.

I asked you a question, are they are tyre stealing chavs?

Because your opinion is bollocks. Just because you have an opinion makes it neither correct nor something anyone should listen to.

Just don't see the need for him to do it. Every CB he has played with this season is better and more comfortable on the ball, as well as the full backs and he usually plays with two ball players in CM as well. Hope he improves on his technique/decisions massively or just cuts it out.

There was an interesting bit a read not so long ago on the benefits of an attacking centre-back. With the rise of one-striker formations, we're beginning to see more and more space left for a centre-back, if he is brave, to get forward and help overload in attack. The unexpected presence of another body in attack can make all the difference, if it's timed right; think Frank Lampard's runs, just on a much greater and deeper scale. Not saying it's vital to him, but I certainly think having the ability to do it adds something to his game.

He's easily still a worse centre-back than Smalling, mind.

Last edited:
I dont think it, i'm pointing the massive hole in your argument, by showing that you can judge everyone based on one perspective.

I asked you a question, are they are tyre stealing chavs?

I know you don't think it but if you were to then it would be your choice to..

I'm sure some are ''tyre stealing chavs'' yes lol

He's versatile, how can you not like that in a player, especially one so young.

Because his touch makes Kuyt look like Messi, positioning can make Luiz look like a God and his ball playing ability makes Skrtel look like Beckenbauer. He's basically surrounded by 9 players who are better going forwards than him, I'd rather him stick to his job and just defend. In my opinion. :)

He no doubt has massive potential, but I'd rather him work on making his defensive play top quality than add fancy parts to his play he simply isn't suited to.

And of course it's good that he can be versatile. In the same way Carrick can play CB, but I wouldn't recognise him as a CB, nor will I properly recognise Jones as a CM, just a useful option.

Back