Manchester City vs. Newcastle United

Stop being a **** Ryan, and stop trying to provoke a reaction..

Super Sol coming on!

im trying to provoke any reaction, there is honestly more atmosphere in a grave yard.

Newcastle have the edge at the moment but need to make it count.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

this game is crying out for Andy Carroll

Messi said Jonas is the best player in the league and I'm agreeing with him. :).

Can someone tell me how that thug De Jong didnt get even a single yellow card in the first half. I have said many times, will tell again He is thug who goes with studs up every 5 mins.

How camp is Lescott's throw? As for De Jong, he's one of those players who just gets away with it most of the time, like Karl Henry...

Hearing that Ben Arfa has suffered a suspected broken leg?

How camp is Lescott's throw? As for De Jong, he's one of those players who just gets away with it most of the time, like Mascherano...

Edited and Corrected.

I hate this commentator on my stream. 'Gutiarrez'. 'Tottay'. 'Krol'.

Last edited:
Hearing that Ben Arfa has suffered a suspected broken leg?

Heard Broken ankle. Very unlucky that lad. Never got his career going. Finally when he started realizing his potential this happened.

Taken from other forum

On De Jongs wiki: is a Dutch footballer who plays for Premier League club Manchester City, Wolverhampton Wanderers (under the name Karl Henry) and the Netherlands national team.

Urgh Adam Johnson would score against us, despite the revelation that he supports us, or at least did as a kid. Wtf? That looked a clear penalty.

That would have been soft penalty. Maybe unlucky Newcastle.

you clearly have never been Old Trafford then if you think that.

No I haven't but I've seen Man United on TV and the atmosphere at OT isn't great. And I imagine you're judging City's atmosphere from your TV as well?

Manchester United have a great away support but OT is just full of tourists now hence the poor atmosphere.

De Jong likes to wrap his legs around the shins of players...

No I haven't but I've seen Man United on TV and the atmosphere at OT isn't great. And I imagine you're judging City's atmosphere from your TV as well?

Manchester United have a great away support but OT is just full of tourists now hence the poor atmosphere.

no, i have been to maine road and eastlands and the atmosphere even then isn't great.