Manchester City vs. Newcastle United

Newcastle were really unlucky. A dodgy penalty against them and a stonewall penalty for them not given.

Tiote(sp) looked good and I have always liked Silva.

And what the **** is De Jong doing. I know its his role but it looks like he will injure one player every match.

Last edited:
De Jong is a ****.

We deserved a point. How the ref didn't give a pen for that foul on Ameobi on about 82mins, I will never know.

And Ryan Stubbs, stop being a ********.

Last edited:
Just got back from the match. Unlucky Newcastle fans, I think you deserved the win and the decisions against you were ridiculous. I'm slating the referee even now, if I was a Newcastle fan I would be livid. Your a good team and I hope you do well this season.
As for the United fan (think it was Mister Stubbs?) saying our stadium has too many empty seats and is empty as a graveyard, ridiculous over exaggerations aside your generally right. We should have louder sounding fans. However, our atmosphere is superior to the one at your club especially considering your stadium has a good 20,000 more seats. I dislike in general talking about United because your club is only marginally more relevant to me than any other, but it really pecks my head all the hate we get from you. But yeah, I presume you've only been to see city on the derby days? I've been to see United only on derby days, except one time last season when a good mate invited me to see United take on Wigan, where you won 5-0. I think our atmosphere, including the buzz, is superior to yours on derby day and I was actually surprised at how quiet your stadium was when you beat Wigan. So yes, we're hardly perfect, but you can't talk either.
On a side note, Tiote looks like an excellent midfielder.

Massive blow for NUFC, they lost a game they shouldnt, and Ben Arfa will probably miss most of the season. If thats not unlucky I dont know what is.

Turns out this is the same ref who called full time with Everton on the attack and possibly about to draw level with Man Utd... He seems to have a habit of ******* up games.

I hear Citys penalty wasn't, Newcastle should have had one, and De Jong should've been red carded. The "United" effect is rubbing off on City now /wink

Joke.

This is not good. Ben Arfa has broken both bones in his lower left leg.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20101003/hatem-ben-arfa-statement_2281670_2173915

In the early stages of Sunday's Barclays Premier League fixture against Manchester City, Hatem Ben Arfa was stretchered from the field of play following a tackle by Manchester City's Nigel de Jong.

X-rays taken this afternoon have confirmed that he has suffered a broken tibia and fibula of his left leg.

He will undergo surgery tomorrow morning.

Everyone connected with the club sends Hatem their best wishes for a speedy recovery.

At this stage no time limit has been put on his expected return date.