Manchester United furious at Jamie Carraghers tackle on Nani...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Article here on Carragher's horror tackle on Nani, who was incredibly lucky in my opinion to get a way with just a gashed leg.

carragher-foul.jpg

Quite clear in my mind Carra was out to hurt him, anyone calling it a mistimed tackle is either very biased or very ignorant. Some of the red cards we've seen flying about recently I'm really surprised this was only a booking.

nani-gashed-leg-anfield-300x295.jpg

What's your opinion?

Last edited:
Oh my god get over it. No way was it the worse tackle i have ever seen or even seen this season. Yes it was rough and deserved a red card but forget about it.

Was a sending off, awful challenge. Awful reaction from Nani, couldn't believe he went to such length's to get someone sent off.

Just forget about it people, Nani needs to grow a pair.

Was a sending off, awful challenge. Awful reaction from Nani, couldn't believe he went to such length's to get someone sent off.
I agree with this. Nani did himself no good, everyone knew it was a bad tackle, bar the ref, there was no need to make a mockery out of himself.

Oh my god get over it. No way was it the worse tackle i have ever seen or even seen this season. Yes it was rough and deserved a red card but forget about it.
You get over it dude. I'm posting an article I saw in the Sun, if you don't have an opinion, don't comment.

You get over it dude. I'm posting an article I saw in the Sun, if you don't have an opinion, don't comment.

I do have an opinion and i posted it. I wasent telling you to get over it i was replying to the article.

Yes it was a red card offence...but what comes around goes around (i.e rooney @ wigan) but Luiz and Carragher will get their comuppens but stop going on about it please it is getting boring now.

Jesus, it was his standing leg, just from that pic, it looks like it could have snapped.

That IS an opinion, and it is completely valid. I happen to agree with it.

Bad tackle, yes. Sending off, yes. But it didn't get a sending off and I think we should lay the matter to rest now.

Oh and I guess Rafaels tackle was any better or is it just because he is a united player???

Yes it was a bad challenge. Yes it was a nasty challenge. Yes there were bad challenges from both sides. Yes it was a fiery encounter. Yes the better team won.
Sick of hearing about this. Its happened so thats it. The tabloids will probably not let this lie

Wear shin pads, and it won't happen :S

That IS an opinion, and it is completely valid. I happen to agree with it.

Bad tackle, yes. Sending off, yes. But it didn't get a sending off and I think we should lay the matter to rest now.
I disagree, lay it to rest and people will keep thinking they can get away with it. He should without a doubt in my mind receive a 3 match ban for that. Violent conduct would empower a 3 match ban, IMO that is worse than violent conduct.

Oh and I guess Rafaels tackle was any better or is it just because he is a united player???

Doesn't count because Rafael never injured Lucas apparently. oO)

we've been over this in the match thread, for ages. red card tackle, didnt get one, end of the matter

Like Mike said really.

What happened has happened so just get over it.
Luckily from what Utd has told us it aint to bad.

We got our cummupents, now stop faffing over nothing.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.