Manchester United furious at Jamie Carraghers tackle on Nani...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, lay it to rest and people will keep thinking they can get away with it. He should without a doubt in my mind receive a 3 match ban for that. Violent conduct would empower a 3 match ban, IMO that is worse than violent conduct.

The referee saw it and he got booked. If the FA did that, it'd be an absolute joke after the Rooney elbow.

the only issue here is if it had broken nani's leg, because then it potentially falls in the thatcher category and that's the only time the FA have reversed a decision

Carragher should be shot, end of discussion

I personally think that photo was photoshopped, but whatever, it was a bad challenge and should've been a red. It doesn't really matter though because he's playing on Saturday, right?

Get over it..

Bad tackle yes and shoulda been a red
so should Rafeals

liverpool won fair and square through being the better team on the day.. if its all united can go on about then its pathetic really
he obviously didnt go in intending to hurt him

Get over it..

Bad tackle yes and shoulda been a red
so should Rafeals

liverpool won fair and square through being the better team on the day.. if its all united can go on about then its pathetic really
he obviously didnt go in intending to hurt him
sigh... this was opened by an evertonian. try to put your bias away and read the thread...

is it just me, or shouldn't a shinpad be where the gash on Nani's leg?

like others have said - get over it.

also, think Carragher was too happy too lunge in, though, Nani didn't fully have the ball under control and it was still bouncing. Still a red regardless...

sigh... this was opened by an evertonian. try to put your bias away and read the thread...

i know it was opened by an evertonian and ive read every single comment.. its my opinion

is that alright mr ' im better than everyone else moderator' ?

i know it was opened by an evertonian and ive read every single comment.. its my opinion

is that alright mr ' im better than everyone else moderator' ?
considering you target united fans...hence the sigh. moving on....

Think I'm going to give this one a miss. Can see where its heading

Really doubt he deliberately went out to hurt Nani, + The picture of Nani's leg appears to have been edited in photoshop + Get over it. Bad tackle = red card. But it wasn't, so there's no point going on about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.