Manchester United sign striker Hernandez

wow, a mighty 11 goals in the Mexican league... he'll be shipped somewhere on loan.

mmm im sure he's a good player, but i feel its also to do with gaining more popularity in mexico, in the same way it happened with park, though in fairness to park hes a quality player
Nah, park is a good player and was bought mainly because of his talents.
Dong fangzhou on the other hand..................:P
Gio dos Santos? Vela? now another over-hyped young Mexican that an English club has fallen for. he won't be any good.
oO) What logic are you using here? There have been two high profile over hyped mexicans who haven't done much ( there both still young a bit early to write them off) so all mexicans are ****?oO)

Never heard of this guy.:P Hopefully he will be a good player for us.

Um i got the reort from BBC Sport he hasn't been granted a work permit yet so lets all hod our breaths and we don't get rejected the way man city did with that macdonald mariga guy.

Genie screenshot of him in FM10.

Smalling doesn't seem to be great in FM either. Fergie must not play:P

I hope he's not another marketing ****. Get Berba listed ASAP! :@ Macheda should play more. Owen should be given a chance, he could be a useful impact sub, honestly the guy works hard but he gets let down by his injuries

Didn't need that MadSheep..

Yeah,already did that.. ¬_¬
They're only trying to help, stop being such an **** towards them.

On topic - If he's any good could be a great deal for United for the future :)

oO) What logic are you using here? There have been two high profile over hyped mexicans who haven't done much ( there both still young a bit early to write them off) so all mexicans are ****?oO)

basically, yes. that guy Bolton signed a few seasons back sucked too.

basically, yes. that guy Bolton signed a few seasons back sucked too.
Fair enough.XD

With a nickname like chicarito how can it go wrong?^^) Anyone noticed it sounds a lot like a pokemonXD

He'll go on loan to someone like Hull. Then end up back in South America 4 years later after scoring a couple of goals. :S

why r u all writing him off already? There is a massive difference between FM Genie Scout and The real world. So what if he is **** on fm10 anyways ow do they judge future potential? Say an unknown guy played **** in MLS and Everton put faith in him and bought him despite him "having **** potential in fm Genie scout" and he shocked everyone by becoming topscorer of the prem league you would all shut up wouldn't you.

It's a start anyway.
He seems like a handy enough young lad. Average height, has a good touch.
We will love him as soon as he puts his first one away.

Well, if Birmingham get him on loan, imagine the upfront partnership.

Chucho + Chicharito.

Thats like a Pokemon partnership. XD

To be honest, they have paid £6mill for him, they mist rate him a fair bit.

Yeah, everywhere I've seen this story has said that it's an 'undisclosed' fee.

I think that with this buy, Fergie will put him in the reserves for next season, put Mame Biram Diouf up to the first team with Macheda, he'll sell Welbeck (in my opinion), he'll use Michael Owen as an impact Sub and he'll continue to start Berbatov with Rooney. Hopefully if Mame Biram Diouf, Macheda or this new Herandez guy can hit form, he will be able to drop him. I think that Fergie knows that Berbatov has been below par, but rather than sell him, try to replace him with a new wonderkid.

So next season I reckon Diouf/Macheda/Herandez Vs Berbatov.

I think he'll probably go on loan to a team like Everton for the season

I think that with this buy, Fergie will put him in the reserves for next season, put Mame Biram Diouf up to the first team with Macheda, he'll sell Welbeck (in my opinion), he'll use Michael Owen as an impact Sub and he'll continue to start Berbatov with Rooney. Hopefully if Mame Biram Diouf, Macheda or this new Herandez guy can hit form, he will be able to drop him. I think that Fergie knows that Berbatov has been below par, but rather than sell him, try to replace him with a new wonderkid.

So next season I reckon Diouf/Macheda/Herandez Vs Berbatov.
the only way we'll play 4-4-2 (against larger teams) is if hargreaves returns. you need two dominant midfielders to play 4-4-2, hargeaves and fletcher works, carrick and fletcher does not.

on hernandez i think he'll go on loan, macheda will be first team along with rooney owen dimi, diouf and welbeck will bounce between first team and reserve.

Back