Manchester United sign striker Hernandez

Yeah, everywhere I've seen this story has said that it's an 'undisclosed' fee.

Here

I know its the Sun, and I know it's reported 6million.. so well yeah...

Anyway, it's hardly going to do a lad any favours righting him off before he even kicks a ball for your team :)

how can u think fergie will sell welbeck? and why wud u buy hernandez so u don't have to sell berba. ur implieing that fergie will let berba rot on the bench instead of making max 15mill

Here

I know its the Sun, and I know it's reported 6million.. so well yeah...

Anyway, it's hardly going to do a lad any favours righting him off before he even kicks a ball for your team :)
who righting him off? lol about the sun. i remember when they said park cost around 15 million... it was 4.5

who righting him off? lol about the sun. i remember when they said park cost around 15 million... it was 4.5

yeah true the sun is hardly well known for its accuracy. It's better than just having Indisclosed tho :P

do u mean read the entire forum and see that every1 has been saying hiz **** and fm genie scout sez this and that fm genie scout is a load of **** when it comz to real life

Looks like a goalscorer from the youtube clip. One thing Utd are lacking at the minute is pace. Add David Silva, Jack Rodwell and Kun Aguero/David Villa during the summer and i'll be delighted (here's hoping anyway :D)

Has anyone ever managed in Mexico on FM? I might give it a try for something different..

yeah true the sun is hardly well known for its accuracy. It's better than just having Indisclosed tho :P
lol true, he looks quick and sharp at any rate, which helps since united like to play and a high tempo, which immediately makes him for useful for united high tempo game than berbatov, though i still think he will go on loan, but who knows maybe he'll have a stunning start in pre-season. i want a return to our 4-4-2/4-2-3-1!

lol true, he looks quick and sharp at any rate, which helps since united like to play and a high tempo, which immediately makes him for useful for united high tempo game than berbatov, though i still think he will go on loan, but who knows maybe he'll have a stunning start in pre-season. i want a return to our 4-4-2/4-2-3-1!

finally sumone who actually has faith in new signings at man utd

Looks like a goalscorer from the youtube clip. One thing Utd are lacking at the minute is pace. Add David Silva, Jack Rodwell and Kun Aguero/David Villa during the summer and i'll be delighted (here's hoping anyway :D)

Has anyone ever managed in Mexico on FM? I might give it a try for something different..
There is some pace : Nani , Valencia , Rooney , Evra , Rafael , Fabio , BerbatovXD

I went to a new york red bulls game and he was playing for the other team, wasnt his team though it was some sort of all stars team, he looked very good and i said he will play in the prem one day, i was right :)

Been watching the CONCACAF Champions League, he is a brilliant young player. Links up well with Carlos Vela's brother.

he also has a beastly first touch, his team plays the long ball away from home and he gets it on his feet

he also has a beastly first touch, his team plays the long ball away from home and he gets it on his feet

Yeah, basically how they played against UNAM away.

He reminds me of carlos tevez for some reason, very skillful and a good finisher outside the box, this could be a great buy for man utd

He scored 4 goals in 4 appearances for his country right? I mean, he couldn't be that bad of a player as people here think he is.

Back