Manchester United - The New Breed of Red Devils

What tactics are you using? I am finding it difficult to score goals in my United save.

Didn't realise Dybala had quite such good attributes.

What a regen name, he Dunn-Ya!
Dybala has always been top notch for me i always sign him whenever i have the chance. thanks for following
I didn't know Mata was so inuury prone! He's had a nightmare of a season as far as injuries go!
Yeah he has really struggled for form so far this season, the injuries have really messed him up as he has played well when he gets a few games under his belt

Manchester United

March 2018

Premier League
Burnley 2 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 72068View attachment 72069

An awful result against some poor opposition, it was a real back and forth game with both sides having plenty of chances but neither going for the win.

Both of the Youth Intake Stars made their debuts

View attachment 72067

Dunn-Ya is the Youngest Player to ever play in the League

View attachment 72066

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 0 Southampton

View attachment 72065

Thats more like it! We were all over them with Lukaku netting a penalty early on before Rashford added the second with not long left

We have now guaranteed a Top 4 Finish

View attachment 72064

18 Match Unbeaten Run in the League with our last loss coming against Liverpool near the end of November

View attachment 72063

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Man Utd 4 - 0 Napoli

View attachment 72062

Now thats more like it! After the boring 1-1 draw in Italy we were all over them here with Lukaku in fine form, the likes of Mkhitaryan and Lingard performed well with Dybala ineligible

We get a very favourable draw and will face Spartak Moscow in the Quarter Finals

View attachment 72061

Fringe player Luke Shaw out for several weeks

View attachment 72060

Lukaku out for a couple of weeks too

View attachment 72059

Premier League
Newcastle 2 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 72058

And we end the month how we started it! With a shocker of a draw against a team we should have comfortably beat, They missed a penalty before Pogba got sent off early on in the second half, i then thought we had done amazing to then net twice with only 10 minutes but Ings netted a late brace and we just about held on to the draw.

6 games left of the season and we are 4 points clear of Arsenal with a game in hand but those two draws have hurt us

View attachment 72057

Lukaku has been brilliant for us so far this season with 32 goals in just 38 starts

View attachment 72056

Manchester United

April 2018

Champions League Quarter Finals 1st Leg
Man Utd 3 - 0 Spartak Moscow

View attachment 71928

A comfortable victory against Spartak with the 3 goals all important when we still have to go to Moscow for the second leg, Ibrahimovic had a mare but Rashford more than made up for it.

Premier League
Stoke 1 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 71927

An absolute shocker! How we can go from beating Spartak so easily to lose to Stoke, the likes of Lukaku back from his injury and Rashford fresh from his 2 goals had awful games

Ibrahimovic hasnt netted in 8 games

View attachment 71926

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg
Spartak Moscow 3 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 71924

We went ahead 3 times in this game but Adriano pegged us back each time and they saw out the draw on the night, it was 6-3 on aggregate though so didnt mean a lot.

We draw Man City in the Semi Final with the other Semi Final Chelsea versus At Madrid

View attachment 71923

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 0 Brighton

View attachment 71922

A solid second half display especially for Lukaku as Martial nets a brace of penalties before a couple of late goals as they started to tire adds the shine to the scoreline

The press believe we can break our record for Most League Wins in a season as we are currently on 25 wins with 28 the record

View attachment 71921

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 2 Liverpool

View attachment 71920

This was actually a better result for us in the end than it looks, it was pretty even in the first half before they netted twice before the break, we managed to come back into the game with 2 good second half goals and really pushed for the winner but it wasnt their to be had.

Liverpool's new Manager was Leonardo Jardim

View attachment 71919

Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg
Man City 2 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 71918

A brilliant result as we beat Man City for the third time this season! We came from behind thanks to an Raheem Sterling screamer of a goal, i really thought Jones had won it for us with a beautiful header from a corner. It wasnt to be as Fernandinho netted the equalizer and i really thought we would play out the draw but Martial popped up just 2 minutes later for the winner and an all important 3rd away goal

Marcus Rashford is my Player of the Month with some important goals this month, in just 25 starts and 20 sub appearances he has netted 21 goals and has 12 assists which for a 20 year old is awesome.

View attachment 71915

4 points clear of second placed Chelsea and Arsenal with a game in hand and the league is now ours to lose, going out of the other two cups fairly early may well have helped us with fatigue and doing so well in the Champions League!

View attachment 71914

Manchester United

May 2018

Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg
Man Utd 3 - 0 Man City

View attachment 71855

Well this tie was pretty much settled for us when Fernandinho got sent off inside 10 minutes of the match! Van Dijk netted around half an hour in before Mata got a brace to seal the tie with a 6-2 aggregate win

Its an all Premiership Champions League Final as we face Chelsea a team we have lost to 1-0 early on in the season and then beaten a little later on 3-2

View attachment 71853

1 win from my final 3 league games of the season will guarantee the Title so i have decided to play my second string and rest the first team for the Champions League Final

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 2 Leicester

View attachment 71852

It was all looking good for the second string as we went 3-0 up inside the opening half an hour with Ibrahimovic breaking his goal duck for the season with a brace and Fellaini netting the other but Leicester came back into it as our side started to tire from lack of match fitness and we only just about held on for the win

MAN UTD WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 71850

Something i really didnt think we would achieve first season especially with my limited transfer movements

Premier League
Watford 4 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 71848

Well that went absolutely terrible, Ibrahimovic netted early on but that was as good as it got with Watford all over us and me trying to go for a more attacking intent only made it worse for us with the icing on the cake Mata missing a late penalty.

Premier League
Tottenham 5 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 71847

More of the same from my shocker of a second string, i was hoping for at least a bit of effort and maybe a narrow win, i hope it hasnt affect the team morale for the first team and the Final

We still ended the season 6 points clear of second placed Arsenal with Chelsea and Tottenham rounding off the top 4, whilst it was Huddersfield, Swansea and Brighton who got relegated

View attachment 71845

Lukaku Wins Footballer of the Year, Players Player of the Year and the Premier League Golden Boot

View attachment 71844View attachment 71843View attachment 71842

Martial Claims Young Players Player of the Year

View attachment 71841

I Win Manager of the Year

View attachment 71840

5 of my Players make the Premier League Team of the Season including Van Dijk

View attachment 71839

Just to unsettle the team the day before the Champions League Final the press have reported that PSG want De Gea!

View attachment 71838

Heres the Starting 11 and Tactic for the Final

View attachment 71837

Champions League Final
Man Utd 2 - 2 Chelsea
Man Utd Win on Penalties

View attachment 71836

Well it was one **** of a game and had absolutely everything in it! Pogba netted around half an hour in before Willian equalized, we were then helped out like in the last Champions League game as the other team had an early sending off, Captain Cahill was sent off but not long after Hazard put them ahead!
Hazard went off injured just before half time though and i thought surely we should be able to turn the game around from this, Mkhitaryan netted a quick goal in the second half and i thought we were going to really turn the game on its head but we couldnt get that winner despite the extra man.

It went all the way to penalties, which didnt fill me with confidence after the amount of penalties i have seen my side miss this season but it was down to former Chelsea player Matic to net the winning Penalty!!

View attachment 71834

Manchester United do the double! After our indifferent start to my reign i really cant believe i sit here having won the double, i think it may well be my first ever time in winning the Champions League in the very first season with any club, and to do it with just two signings.

View attachment 71833

Despite just winning the ****** thing we only have one player make the Champions League Dream Team!!

View attachment 71832

Up next is my end of season review, im looking for in this transfer window spending my one signing on a RB, anyone got any tips i know the obvious in Bellerin. Carvalj or Azpilicueta but anyone else?

Manchester United

May 2018 - End of Season

Man Utd Squad In Order of Most Appearances

View attachment 71565View attachment 71564

Top Goalscorer - Romelu Lukaku 36 goals and 14 assists in 45 starts

View attachment 71563

Best Player - Paul Pogba 5 goals and 7 assists but he did have our highest average rating

View attachment 71562

Best Young Player - Marcus Rashford - 21 Goals this season and 12 assists

View attachment 71560

Lukaku wins Fans Player of the season whilst it was Ibrahimovic who got the goal of the season even though he netted just 3 of them one was obviously a beauty! Van Dijk gets signing of the season ahead of Dybala whilst Martial wins Young Player of the Year over Rashford

View attachment 71559

Season Review

View attachment 71558

We set to make well over a £60million profit to keep in line with FFP

View attachment 71557

13 Man Utd Players going to the World Cup including 4 Englishmen

View attachment 71556

Ibrahimovic despite having another year left on his deal has decided to retire at the end of the season and Carrick followed along behind him, a bit of a pain when i can only bring in the one player in the transfer window and thats set to be a RB

View attachment 71553View attachment 71552

Our Homegrown Players

View attachment 71551

Right so up next is the start of the new season including friendlies and my one transfer i allowed myself​

Manchester United

View attachment 71429

View attachment 71429June/July 2018 - Pre-Season - Part 1

Ibrahimovic Retires

View attachment 71428

With Ibrahimovic retiring i have had to promote James Wilson to the first team squad

We ****** the Most Reputable Club in the World Top Spot from Real Madrid

View attachment 71427

Budget is around £57Million but with wiggling the wages around i can get it up to closer to £70Million

View attachment 71426

So the entire £70Million transfer budget goes on the Real Madrid RB Dani Carvajal

View attachment 71425

RB was defintley an area we needed to strengthen as Darmian has been playing a lot of his football last season at LB leaving us with just Valencia to play in the RB slot and hes well into his thirties now

View attachment 71424

He becomes the most expensive ever Spanish Player

View attachment 71423

First friendly of the new season sees us with a comfortable 3-0 win against Wacker with the likes of youth intake prospect Coyle having a fine game along with Henderson in Goal.

View attachment 71422

Hows Dunn-ya getting on?
Dunn-Ya Baptista has hardly been pulling up trees, in comparison to Coyle he has not shown a lot of his potential on the pitch, he did play in this friendly but didnt do a lot before coming off

Manchester United

July/August - Pre-Season Part 2

Coyle out for 4 weeks, a real shame as i was hoping to see what he was all about during the friendlies

View attachment 71336

Michael Carrick retires

View attachment 71335

Marcus Rashford Wins Best Young Player Award at the World Cup

View attachment 71334

Phil Jones makes the World Cup Dream Team

View attachment 71333

In a suprise World Cup Final Mexico beat Italy 2-1

View attachment 71332

Herrera out for 6 weeks

View attachment 71331

With Ibrahimovic retiring along with Carrick and Sergio Romero looking to leave the club i have promoted the following youth players to the first team Dean Henderson, Axel Tuanzebe and James Wilson

View attachment 71330View attachment 71329View attachment 71328

Another comfortable friendly win against poor opposition

View attachment 71327

A solid 4-0 win again in China but i think i need to start booking my own friendlies against some better teams

View attachment 71326

Fosu-Mensah set to miss up to 9 months with a broken leg!

View attachment 71325

This is more like it! We put Bayern to the sword with a great 4-2 win

View attachment 71324

Right so PSG have been after De Gea all summer transfer window but every time this article comes up the fee they are looking to pay drops a few million! Im never going to sell him especially with 4 years left on his current contract but its gone from quoted £67Million to £59Million

View attachment 71323

The Media believe we are the favourites to retain our league title whilst in the Media Dream Eleven they have picked 4 of our players and 4 of Man City's, its nice to see two of my 3 signings on here showing i have spent wisely so far

View attachment 71322

We just about sneak past Stoke with a 1-0 win to end our Pre-Season in celebration of Ryan Shawcross's Testimonial

View attachment 71321

Lukaku is now the favourite for the Premier League Golden Boot after he was not even on the list last season before going on to win it

View attachment 71320

We are the only team with 2 players touted to go for the Premier Leagues Best Player

View attachment 71319

Up next is our first chance of Silverware as we face Liverpool in the Community Shield and then Arsenal in the European Super Cup

Manchester United

August 2018

Starting 11 and Tactic for the first game of the new season

View attachment 71318

Community Shield
Liverpool 3 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 71317

So Phil Jones really made this match hard for me getting sent off seconds after we scored the first goal, they came out all guns blazing in the second half and netted a couple of goals to turn the game on its head, we came back into the game after a few subs but then Van Dijk went and gave away a penalty and got sent off, they scored from that penalty but our 9 men still managed a bit of a min fight back with Martial netting a late consolation

Guardiola is the new Arsenal Manager

View attachment 71316

European Super Cup
Arsenal 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 71315

Martial goals either side a Lacazette one see us pick up our first piece of silverware of the season at our second time of asking.

Our first European Super Cup win since 1991

View attachment 71314

Our deal for Carvajal is the biggest of the window and the Premier League as a whole was only £8Million shy of the £1Billion spending mark with Arsenal the highest spenders on several players coming to £132Million, you can tell Arsene Wenger had retired with that sort of spending

View attachment 71313

Premier League
Man Utd 6 - 0 Watford

View attachment 71312

A brilliant start to the league season with an emphatic 6-0 win over Watford with 6 different scorers really showing the quality throughout our squad

So we just won the Premier League and the Champions League but De Gea wants to leave us for PSG as he wants to play with 'better players'

View attachment 71311

Sergio Romero joins Juventus on loan for the season, hes actually 4th choice keeper now with Henderson and Johnstone both back from loans considered better than him

View attachment 71310

Premier League
Man City 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 71309

What a turnaround in a game we really didnt deserve to win! They netted early on and looked likely to put us to the sword if they had had their finishing boots on but we managed to turn the game on its head late on with super subs Lingard and Rashford netting in the last 6 minutes to get us all 3 points

Bradford City have agreed to be our feeder club, with 4 youngsters immediately loaned out

View attachment 71308

We draw Stoke in the Carabao Cup 3rd rnd

View attachment 71307

We get an amazing group draw in the Champions League as we face Lyon, Benfica and Club Brugge

View attachment 71306

2 wins from 2 is a good way to start the league season but 2 losses from 2 for Man City is even better

View attachment 71305

Martial is Player of the Month with 5 goals already in just 4 games

View attachment 71304

Manchester United

September 2018

The Premier League spend over twice what the nearest other league spends in the Summer Window whilst the French league are second with PSG spending £310Million!

View attachment 71301

Premier League
Man Utd 5 - 0 West Brom

View attachment 71300

Another big win in the league with the attacking duo of Martial and Lukaku both netting a brace, this game was all over by half time with 4 goals in the opening half an hour

Matic out for 6 weeks

View attachment 71299

Carvajal out for 3 weeks

View attachment 71298

Premier League
Hull 0 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 71297

How can you go from putting 5 and 6 past your last two league opponents to ****** drawing 0-0 with Hull! We were all over them but just couldnt get the ball in the back of the net 23 shots with 10 on target in comparison to their 1.

Champions League Groups
Benfica 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 71296

2-0 up inside 10 minutes and the tie looked like it was all over but i was nearly the maker of my own downfall after i made all my subs shortly before Mata went off injured, our 10 men then conceded just 2 minutes later before they battered our defence for the remainder of the game

Mata out for 4 weeks

View attachment 71295

Premier League
Man Utd 5 - 0 Bournemouth

View attachment 71294

Now thats more like it in the league as Martial nets 4 goals in an utter demolition of Bournemouth and add to that an own goal to seal the 5-0 win.

Carabao Cup 3rd Rnd
Stoke 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 71293

So i thought i would play a couple of the younger players with Henderson in goal and Wilson upfront but Wilson had an awful game! We were 1-0 down inside 11 minutes and never looked like scoring, in the second half i had to throw on Lukaku and he netted a quick brace to seal the win

We get a really tough draw in the Carabao Cup 4th rnd and will face Chelsea

View attachment 71292

Premier League
Arsenal 5 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 71291

An awful result! We were looking down and out of it inside 8 minutes thanks to a Giroud brace but we did manage to come back into the game with the match poised at 3-2 and us looking the most likely to score but Fellaini got sent off with 20 minutes to go and that was that for our late comeback

2 points off top spot Liverpool with Tottenham and Chelsea also above whilst Man City are down near the relegation zone!

View attachment 71290

8 goals in 9 games for Lukaku as he continues his good form from last season

View attachment 71289

Manchester United

October 2018

Champions League Group
Man Utd 1 - 0 Club Brugge

View attachment 71000

Henderson had a good game coming into the side in Goal whilst Wilson struggled upfront again as is shown with our 1-0 win over Brugge despite 32 shots!

Mkhitaryan out for 3 weeks

View attachment 70998

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 Newcastle

View attachment 70997

Martial netted early on but we really struggled to find the back of the net despite another game with plenty of chances but we managed to kick on once Lingard came on with him winning the penalty that Martial scored before netting a late goal himself

Premier League
West Ham 0 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 70995

Lukaku scored a beautiful goal from a set piece before Martial went off injured and our attacking intent went downhill after that, it was another set piece which saw them score an own goal and seal the 3 points for us

Martial will be a big miss out for 5 weeks

View attachment 70994

Champions League Groups
Lyon 4 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 70993

What a Game! Shame we were on the wrong side of the result! Not a lot happened in the opening half an hour but they just went nuts and netted 3 goals in 8 minutes and we were looking down and out, i put Rashford on after the 3rd goal went in and went into overload mode and he netted twice to make the scoreline look more respectable.
Herrera then netted a wondergoal with less than 10 minutes to go and i thought we had completed the comeback and a point was ours but the FM Gods looked down on us and laughed! I went into defensive mode but it wasnt enough and they netted a late winner

UK leaving the EU could affect our foreign player limit, lucky i am looking to bring the youth through then

View attachment 70990

Man Utd 2 - 0 Everton

View attachment 70989

Dybala and Lukaku seal a comfortable win in what was a much more typical display from our attackers and the defence looking a little more solid

Carabao Cup
Man Utd 3 - 2 Chelsea

View attachment 70988

A lot of the second string got a game in the cup even though we were playing Chelsea with the likes of Lindelof, Smalling and Lingard starting. It was a back and forth game with Smalling putting us ahead but it was the role of super subs from either side that change the game with Morata and Dybala coming off the bench to net braces but we held on for the win and make the Quarter Finals

2nd place in the league 1 point behind surprise package Stoke! Chelsea are a further point behind whilst Man City have moved up to 8th after a poor start to the season, As you can see Martial's injury will be a big miss as he tops the Average Rating, Golden Boot and MOM charts

View attachment 70986

Player of the Month is Dybala, hes only got 4 goals so far this season which is not quite good enough but the 8 assists have made up for it

View attachment 70985

Manchester United

November 2018

Some big teams have dropped out of the Carabao Cup and we draw Huddersfield in the Quarter Finals

View attachment 70835

Premier League
Burnley 1 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 70834

This was certainly one of those throw your laptop against the wall FM moments, as we have way more chances than Burnley but our strikers were in poor form before conceding a very last second goal after it looked like the game was going to end in a bore draw

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 2 - 1 Lyon

View attachment 70833

We come from behind for a very important win in the Champions League with Mkhitaryan netting a brace and they even had a man sent off late on.

We top the Champions League group but only just equal on points with Lyon whilst Benfica could still have a say in the top 2 on 6 points

View attachment 70832

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 1 Chelsea

View attachment 70831

A very evenly matched game in where we had to come from behind again to win, its like we dont start playing until we go behind, this was a very important win with Martial back in the side after his recent injury netting the winner in added time of the first half

During the International break Pogba got injured for France and Martial who didnt make the squad as he had only come back from injury got injured again in a reserve team match supposedly getting fitness back after his last injury!

View attachment 70830View attachment 70829

Premier League
Tottenham 4 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 70828

Well i new it would be a struggle after arguably my two best players got injured right before the match but not this poor, we were never at the races and had a shocker against one of our main rivals in the league

New rules due to the Uk leaving the EU

View attachment 70827View attachment 70826

De Gea becoming a British citizen is one of the things i will need to look out for now with this foreign limit rule and will help us meet that quota

View attachment 70825

Without looking into the rules more just in my most recent squad i have picked 6 of the 18 players are English anyway

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 3 - 0 Benfica

View attachment 70824

Finally a comfortable win in the Champions League, Lukaku netted before the break but it took Rashford coming off the bench to really kick us into life as netted one and set up the other goal to seal an emphatic win

We make the Knockout stages with a game to spare, we have to beat Club Brugge in the final game though to guarantee top spot with Lyon on the same points

View attachment 70823

Mkhitaryan is my player of the month after a couple of goals and a stellar few performances, he has been much better player for me than the one in real life is doing right now

View attachment 70822

So we are down to 3rd place and the media are banging on about us struggle despite being considered Title favourites early on in the season! We are 4 points off top spot with Stoke continuing their early season form topping the table and our recent conquerors Tottenham in second. Stoke did just lose their game in hand to Arsenal which did help

View attachment 70821

Manchester United

December 2018 - Part 1

Premier League
Liverpool 1 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 70683

A good win against Liverpool away from home with Mkhitaryan continuing his fine form with a brace and Lukaku netting the other.

Champions League Groups
Club Brugge 0 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 70682

I put a complete second string out for the final game but it was still a comfortable win, Jones got the only goal but we were all over them and had a tonne of chances

We top our Champions League group with Lyon losing their final game

View attachment 70681

Premier League
Man Utd 5 - 1 Southampton

View attachment 70680

Another outstanding result in the league! Martial was back in the side after his recent injury problems and he netted the opener, Lukaku was on fine form too with Mkhitaryan pulling the strings in the AMC role

Martial injured again!

View attachment 70679

We get a favourable draw in the FA Cup against Southend

View attachment 70678

Smalling out for 7 weeks

View attachment 70677

We have a couple of games off from the league now as we play in the Club World Championship and i will hopefully be able to use some more of the second string

View attachment 70676

Another good draw in the Champions League as we face CSKA Moscow in the knockout round

View attachment 70675

5 points behind Stoke but we do have a game in hand on them and also dont play any more of the big sides til the end of January now so hopefully can put a bit of a run together

View attachment 70674

Manchester United

December 2018 - Part 2

Club World Championship Semi Final
Quanjian 2 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 70413

A pretty good run out for my second string, they were in good form for the first hour as we took a comfortable 3-0 lead but our lacking in the match fitness played us up for a tense finish as they netted a quick double to bring it back to 3-2 but we held on

We face Huddersfield in the Carabao Cup Quarter Finals and if we win that match have another favourable draw in Burnley

View attachment 70407

Club World Championship Finals
Fluminense 0 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 70406

Lingard puts in another man of the match performance as we win our second CWC ever and my second trophy of the season

View attachment 70405

I make it into the English Managers Hall of Fame

View attachment 70404

God their are not a lot of decent English managers around, i come in straight at number 5 despite only really winning two proper trophies

View attachment 70403

Premier League
Leicester 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 70402

A good come from behind win against Leicester in a match that pitted 4th v 5th, we got very lucky too though as they missed a penalty with 20 minutes to go

Premier League
Norwich 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 70401

A wins a win but realistically we should be smashing loads of goals past bottom of the league Norwich instead of just the two Lukaku got and conceding again.

So we are down in 3rd place at the moment but to be fair top team Chelsea have played 3 more games than us and our only 2 points ahead of us whilst second placed Stoke are also 2 points ahead with a game in hand on them too, so we could well go top when the table evens out

View attachment 70400

Manchester United

January 2019 - Part 1

To help shore up my somewhat leaky defence i have opted to use my one signing of the window in bringing in Real Madrid centre back Varane

View attachment 70382

A snip at £73Million for the 25 year old and he shall slot into my back line next to Van Dijk

View attachment 70381

James Wilson joins Huddersfield for a small fee

View attachment 70380

Rojo joins Everton for to be honest a rather high fee of £8.5Million considering he was going to leave for free in the summer

View attachment 70379

Carabao Cup Quarter Final
Man Utd 3 - 0 Huddersfield

View attachment 70378

An easy win in the cup with Lukaku and Pogba netting early before another by Mata later on but at what cost with a couple of key players going off injured

Pogba out for 4 weeks

View attachment 70377

Mkhitaryan out for 5 weeks

View attachment 70376

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 Crystal Palace

View attachment 70375

Another good win in the league with Dybala pulling the strings but yet another midfielder went off injured this time in the shape of Juan Mata

Mata out for 5 weeks

View attachment 70374

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 0 Stoke

View attachment 70373

This was the key result of the season i think and the turning point in the Title race as we beat our main rivals Stoke rather easily i might add. Dybala was in fine form again but it was Herrera who opened the scoring again having a good run of form himself with Pogba on the injury list

Valencia moves to China

View attachment 70372

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Man Utd 6 - 0 Southend

View attachment 70371

Jesse Lingard can never get into the first team picture but whenever he is called upon in these lower cup matches he always excells

We break our record for most wins in a row

View attachment 70370

We draw Southampton in the FA Cup 4th rnd

View attachment 70369

Carabao Cup Semi Final 1st Leg
Man Utd 0 - 0 Burnley

View attachment 70368

Burnley are like our kryptonite! We just cant seem to score past them, we were all over them again but luckily for us they missed a penalty or else it could have been just like our league lost to them early on in the season where we dominate but they win.

It may not be a coincidence that i unlocked the park the bus achievement on steam meaning 5 clean sheets since Varane joined the side

We are top of the league but only by 1 point, Chelsea have played 3 games more than us though whilst Tottenham have only played the one more whilst Stoke have fallen down to 4th

View attachment 70366

Manchester United

January 2019 - Part 2

Premier League
West Brom 0 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 70363

Bore draw again

Premier League
Watford 3 - 5 Man Utd

View attachment 70362

Thats some turnaround from two 0-0's in a row! Martial netted a Hattrick as we were 4-0 up by half time but we nearly let all that slip with shades of our defending from a few months back conceding 3 goals in quick succession in the second half

Premier League
Bournemouth 2 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 70361

Dybala nets the opener in a man of the match performance with Lukaku netting the other in a solid win against 5th placed Bournemouth

Carabao Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg
Burnley 1 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 70360

Dybala nets inside just 2 minutes before Lingard came off the bench and put on another brilliant display setting up one and scoring another, they scored a late consolation but not long later they had a player sent off

Lukaku out for 4 weeks

View attachment 70359

We face Arsenal in the Carabao Cup Final

View attachment 70358

With Varane coming into the side Tuanzebe has chosen to join Crystal Palace on loan for the rest of the season

View attachment 70357

The top three deals in the transfer window involve the big sides signing defenders, Varane coming to us for over £70Million was only the second highest deal with David Alaba joining Man City for £122Million!

View attachment 70356

Dybala is Player of the Month

View attachment 70355

Its looking tight at the top with only 1 point separating the top 3 but we have 3 games in hand on Chelsea and 2 on Tottenham with Stoke a further point behind. Man City are hoping to have shored up their defense and try to push up to that last Champions League spot after struggling all season

View attachment 70354

Hope u don't mind that I'm using your tactic on page 3 u shared. Is there any reason my 2 cb's split like the red sea and leave the striker unmarked. I'm spurs and my 2 friendlies so far have been a 2-1 loss to anderlect away and a 7-4 win away to gent. While i enjoyed the 7 goals I didn't enjoy being cut apart with every attack. Is it not fluid yet or am I missing some player/team instructions