Manchester United - The New Breed of Red Devils

Hope u don't mind that I'm using your tactic on page 3 u shared. Is there any reason my 2 cb's split like the red sea and leave the striker unmarked. I'm spurs and my 2 friendlies so far have been a 2-1 loss to anderlect away and a 7-4 win away to gent. While i enjoyed the 7 goals I didn't enjoy being cut apart with every attack. Is it not fluid yet or am I missing some player/team instructions
Yes mate my team have struggled for conceding goals to with the tactic, as you have seen through the story my side have had a score one more than you tactic which has worked well, thats why out of my 4 transfers so far 3 of them have been to replace my back 4, its working a lot better now with Varane in their and Shaw is looking better too, specific player tactics i have just been trying to play them in their most favoured role in their position. the defence has improved since christmas so it should be working

Manchester United

February 2019

The Premier League was the biggest spender yet again in this transfer window whilst Bayern Munich went about spending some of that Alaba money

View attachment 70208

FA Cup 4th rnd
Man Utd 3 - 0 Southampton

View attachment 70207

A comfortable win

We face Middlesborough in the next round of the FA Cup

View attachment 70206

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 0 Hull

View attachment 70204

I have started to try to integrate some of my younger squad players into the first team with Borthwick-Jackson our LB looking to be the first player to get more game time in the lesser team matches

Mata out injured again

View attachment 70202

Premier League
Newcastle 1 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 70199

Unbeaten since the end of November now

Premier League
Man Utd 6 - 3 Man City

View attachment 70195

Man City are down in 6th and not as good as the real life City but this was still an amazing result whilst Martial got a Hattrick of Penalties!

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 1 West Ham

View attachment 70184

Both reserve Full backs get a run out in another routine victory

RB O'Connor makes his debut

View attachment 70180

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st Leg
CSKA Moscow 1 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 70179

We went behind early on but managed to turn the game on its head specifically with Lingard coming on and we netted 3 late goals to all but seal our place in the next round

100 games in management

View attachment 70176

FA Cup 5th rnd
Middlesbrough 1 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 70175

An awful way to celebrate my 100th game in charge of the club, i put out a second string but i really thought it would be enough to beat them

Premier League
Wolves 0 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 70174

A very poor result considering we not only had a first team out who were well rested from the previous game they also played nearly 20 minutes with 10 men

Martial wins Player of the Month

View attachment 70173

5 points clear of Chelsea and Stoke who are still hanging on in their with 1 game in hand on both of them, we are now guaranteed to finish at least 13th

View attachment 70172

Manchester United

March 2019

So for me this is where the save will start to get really interesting as i have just got a couple of awesome youth intake players and developing my own players was one of the aims of the save

Michael Smith - ST - £13.5Million value already at 16!

View attachment 70124

James Carter - AML - £12.25 Million value at 17

View attachment 70123

The starting 11 for the Carabao Cup Final v Arsenal, this arguably my best possible eleven as we have no major injuries

View attachment 70122

Carabao Cup Final
Man Utd 1 - 0 Arsenal

View attachment 70121

Well the Final was decided inside the opening 2 minutes with a Dybala wondergoal as i seal my first Carabao Cup and 5th Trophy overall

Treble of smaller Trophies this season

View attachment 70120

FA Cup 5th rnd Replay
Man Utd 2 - 0 Middlesborough

View attachment 70119

Youth intake winger James Carter nets on his debut! Smith did not play so well and his replacement Rashford got the second goal

View attachment 70118

We play Huddersfield in the FA Cup 6th rnd

View attachment 70117

Premier League
Man Utd 5 - 1 Burnley

View attachment 70116

16 year old Smith just went in and smashed in a Hattrick and put in a man of the match display to boot!

Smith becomes the youngest ever Premier League scorer by 130 days

View attachment 70115

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Man Utd 1 - 0 CSKA Moscow

View attachment 70114

Mata nets the only goal of the game in a match we dominated but we just couldnt put the ball in the back of the net

Premier League
Chelsea 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 70113

What a match! And what a result! We were 1-0 down for most of the second half then scored two injury time goals to flip the score and win!

Shaw out for 5 weeks

View attachment 70112

Premier League
Everton 4 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 70111

An awful result and my unbeaten run is over, the Premier league run has been on since November, we were 3-0 down inside 9 minutes so it was all over before i knew what had happened

We face Barcelona in the Champions League Quarter Finals

View attachment 70110

FA Cup 6th rnd
Huddersfield 1 - 4 Man Utd

View attachment 70109

Lukaku and Martial came off the bench to save the day and net the winning goals after the youth players struggled

We face Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi Final

View attachment 70108

Rashford out for 4 weeks

View attachment 70107

Despite that lost to Everton we are still 5 points clear of Chelsea in second place with a game in hand and the little buffer in the league means i can afford to play some of the youth players

View attachment 70106

Manchester United

April 2019

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 3 Liverpool

View attachment 69975

A torrid way to start the month as Liverpool prove to be our achilles heel

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 0 Arsenal

View attachment 69974

Thats more like it, we to be honest should have walked this match, we had a ton of chances and they literally had none, Bellerin was sent off inside half an hour but it took til nearly the last few minutes for Dybala to make the breakthrough

Van Dijk out for 2 weeks

View attachment 69971

Premier League
Southampton 1 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 69970

We should be winning these matches but choosing to rest Martial and Lukaku means we are more likely to struggle in the league but with our points advantage i want to focus on the cups for now

Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg
Man Utd 0 - 0 Barcelona

View attachment 69967

Well despite being rested in the previous game Martial and Lukaku had shockers and we were really lucky to see out the draw with Suarez missing a string of chances

Title race hots up and we still have to face 2 of the top 4

View attachment 69964

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 0 Leicester

View attachment 69963

Martial penalty inside the opening 6 minutes but that injury to De Gea could change the season for us

Mata out for 2 months

View attachment 69961

De Gea likely to miss the rest of the season with a broken hand meaning Dean Henderson will be our Gk

View attachment 69960

Man Utd future should be in good hands with the Under 18's winning their league

View attachment 69959

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd Leg
Barcelona 3 - 5 Man Utd

View attachment 69958

A brilliant attacking performance with Martial getting a Hattrick of Assists in a stellar performance.

We face AC Milan in the Champions League Semi Finals

View attachment 69957

FA Cup Semi Final
Chelsea 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 69956

Matic the former Chelsea player pops up and strikes a last gasp winner to dump Chelsea out and put us through to the Finals

We face Tottenham in the FA Cup Final

View attachment 69955

Mkhitaryan is my Player of the Month

View attachment 69954

Just 5 games left to go in the league for us 2 more than Chelsea who are just 1 point behind now but we should be able to see it through and still be able to focus on the two other cups

View attachment 69953

Manchester United

May 2019 - Part 1

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 0 Tottenham

View attachment 69943

Martial nets a very early winner in a dress rehearsal of the FA Cup Final whilst Tottenham didnt even have a shot on target

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 1 Norwich

View attachment 69942

A poor result in the league with Smith putting in a man of the match performance and netting our goal but he should have had 5 goals with the amount of chances he had!

Champions League Semi Finals 1st leg
Man Utd 4 - 1 AC Milan

View attachment 69941

What a dominant display after the shocker against Norwich with the Attacking midfield trio pulling the strings in a wonderful attacking game

Premier League
Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 69940

A massive come down after the highs of thrashing Milan in Europe to struggling to a draw with Palace in the league

Premier League
Stoke 2 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 69939

Well the Berahino of Stoke on FM is avery different player to one in real life as he seems to score for fun! Stoke proved that they werent in just good form and have stuck with us near the top of the table all season despite literally no change in personnel of their squad but it didnt matter

Man Utd retain the Premier League and complete the Quadruple

View attachment 69938

Champions League Semi Final 2nd leg
AC Milan 3 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 69937

Lukaku netted first but that then seemed to spark them into life and they netted 3 before half time, we managed to hold on in the second half and just about sneak through to the Final

We face Juventus in the Champions League Finals

View attachment 69936

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 1 Wolves

View attachment 69935

Well despite playing a nearly complete second string except for Mkhitaryan i was still disappointed with the draw, youngster Smith netted our only goal again but we had a ton of chances and even had goals disallowed!

3 goals Disallowed!!

View attachment 69934

Despite an indifferent end of the league season we still finish 3 points clear of Chelsea at the top of the table as i looked to rest key players in the league for our cup games and that has paid off as we win the league and still have 2 Cup finals to play for

View attachment 69933

You'd better beat Juve after you beat Milan!

Juve choke finals though, not that i want to jinx it ;)

You'd better beat Juve after you beat Milan!

Juve choke finals though, not that i want to jinx it ;)
Lets just say im feeling pessimistic after the first cup final, think resting some of my key players too much as put them off match form

Manchester United

May 2019 - Part 2

Martial claims a Trio of Premier League awards

View attachment 69778View attachment 69777View attachment 69776

5 Man Utd Players in the Premier League Team of the Year think it could have been more but i rotated a lot of players

View attachment 69775

FA Cup Final
Tottenham 3 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 69774

We were 2-0 down early on but i thought we did really well to come back into it in the second half with goals from Rashford and Pogba but they had the last laugh as Kane netted a late winner

Champions League Final
Man Utd 5 - 2 Juventus

View attachment 69773

What a result after the let down of the FA Cup Final, Martial and Mkhitaryan put us ahead inside of 16 minutes before Higuain got a goal back. Martial got another goal just before the break to give us a 3-1 lead at half time.
Costa got one back for them an hour in but we managed to hit a very late double to seal the win as Martial grabs his Hattrick

Man Utd Complete the Quintuple

View attachment 69772

Nearly the perfect season with only losing the FA Cup Final and the Community Shield the trophies we did not win

3 in the European Dream Team

View attachment 69771

Man Utd Squad in Order of Most Apps

View attachment 69770View attachment 69769

Martial was our Top Goalscorer with 33 Goals for the club and 19 assists for the 23 year old whos not even hit his prime yet

View attachment 69768

Best Player is Paulo Dybala who not only scored 17 goals but got 30 assists in a stellar season another whos only 25 years of age and yet to reach his prime, Real Madrid want him but hes not going anywhere

Best Young Player - Michael Smith netted 5 first team goals in 8 games and on top of that scored 6 more goals in 3 games for the reserves

View attachment 69767

Over the two seasons i have been in charge so far De Gea and Van Dijk are both on 105 appearances whilst Lukaku has the most goals at 66

View attachment 69766

Man Utd End of Season Awards

View attachment 69765

Right thats season number two and next season my aim is to bring in a new CM, win the Community Shield and FA Cup so that i have then won all possible available trophies and give more game time to my youth intake players

Manchester United

June 2019

With the fact that i only have the one transfer per window i do like to get them in early and spend most of the time the window is shut looking at the one player i want to bring in

My Summer 2019 signing is Mateo Kovacic for £87Million, i have had saves from years ago with Dinamo back when he was a 16 year old AMC wonderkid now hes more of a centre midfielder in my eyes and will look to play next to Pogba

View attachment 69731

Kovacic is another player with his best years ahead of him at 25 and i have just noticed that 3 of my 5 signings i have made so far during this save have been from Real Madrid showing just how much pull Man Utd have!

View attachment 69730

Despite winning back to back Champions Leagues we are still only 9th in the European rankings due to the barren years before i arrived in Europe

View attachment 69729

Homegrown players coming along nicely as we have 11 trained at the club and only need 4 whilst its 14 from the nation

View attachment 69727

We sell 4th choice keeper Sam Johnstone for £4.3Million

View attachment 69726

Heres an overlook of the Manager changes this season in the Premier league

View attachment 69724

Manchester Derby in the European Super Cup

View attachment 69723

We face Tottenham our FA Cup Final conquerors in the Community Shield

View attachment 69722

With the fact that i have been only making the one signing per window despite the fact they have each been for big money with Van Dijk the cheapest at £58Million.
We still find ourselves with plenty of money in the bank burning a hole in my pocket but i cant spend the £137Million til January

View attachment 69721

New EU Selection rules

View attachment 69720

Wes Brown joins our coaching staff

View attachment 69719

Ashley Young leaves the club after his contract ran down and he never played much in the last season, i have sorted out the contracts for the new season but backup centre back Phil Jones has refused a new deal so is likely to be moved on whilst Assistant Manager Faria still around from Mourinho's time has also left the club after wanting too much money to stay

View attachment 69718

Manchester United

July/August 2019

So my new Assistant Manager is former Chelsea boss Ruud Gullit

View attachment 69674

Phil Jones entered the last year of his contract and as a bit part player he refused a new deal so moves on to Chelsea for a massive £34Million in my opinion

View attachment 69670

Matic another bit part player moves on for £25Million to Leicester, the transfer fees for players you try to sell this year seem to have vastly improved on FM 16 i would have been offering them out for free and still not getting anything

View attachment 69669

Guingamp 1 - 4 Man Utd

View attachment 69668

Fosu-Mensah is not having the luck with injuries and is out for 4 months

View attachment 69667

Sochaux 2 - 4 Man Utd

View attachment 69666

Dijon 0 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 69665

Tuanzebe joins Wolves on loan

View attachment 69664

Bradford 1 - 6 Man Utd

View attachment 69663

Just the one supposed foreigner in the first team squad whilst 12 are trained in the nation

View attachment 69662

Man Utd 4 - 1 Bayern

View attachment 69661

Right so up next is the first game of the new season as we face Tottenham in the Community Shield and i have my best possible 11 out with all 5 of my transfers in the starting 11
Not sure right now if i could possible make that starting 11 much better? Anyone think of who i should bring in next and in what position i personally think either Shaw or Van Dijk

View attachment 69660

Manchester United

August 2019

Community Shield
Man Utd 1 - 1 Tottenham
Man Utd win on penalties

View attachment 69566

We win on penalties after coming from behind to go to extra time, Tottenham are unlikely to be the same force as last year as they sold Harry Kane for big money, whilst only spending £63Million

First Trophy of the new season

View attachment 69565

European Super Cup
Man City 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 69564

2 wins and 2 trophies from our opening couple of games this season, Mkhitaryan netted after just 4 minutes before Harry Kane the £142Million signing netted the equalizer around an hour in, it looked like it was going to extra time but Mata popped up with a late winner.

Trophy Double

View attachment 69563

Luke Shaw out for 3 weeks

View attachment 69562

Our deal for Kovacic is the second biggest deal of the window behind the Kane deal whilst Man City spent over £220 Million

View attachment 69561

Heres my expectations for the season also showing i have £155Million to spend as the money from only buying one player per window starts to mount up

View attachment 69560

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 0 West Ham

View attachment 69559

Martial puts in a World class performance netting a brace and really should have had more and hes looking like one of the best players in the World right now whilst Rashford has not warranted even a starting place

After a year out on loan Romero joins Lazio for £11.75Million

View attachment 69558

Premier League
Newcastle 1 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 69557

An awful match and result

We draw Norwich in the Carabao Cup 3rd rnd

View attachment 69556

The media deem our group rather tough as we get AC Milan, At Madrid and Borussia Monchengladbach

View attachment 69555

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 0 Tottenham

View attachment 69554

Lukaku and Mkhitaryan give us the win with a couple of good first half goals, Tottenham were one of our main rivals last season so its nice to think we have beaten them twice already this season

3 goals and 3 assists for Mkhitaryan in just 5 games

View attachment 69553

Wolves have done some good business in the summer after only just about staying up last season, they lost Neves to Man City but have spent over £60Million and manager Alan Pardew is looking well so far with 3 wins from 3 keeping us off the top spot after our draw with Newcastle

View attachment 69551

Manchester United

September 2019

The Premier League spend well over £1Billion in the summer window whilst Man City were the biggest spending club spending close to a quarter of a Billion pounds

View attachment 69238

Premier League
Wolves 0 - 4 Man Utd

View attachment 69237

A comfortable late win with Lukaku netting a Hattrick whilst Rashford also netted a late goal

Champions League Groups
At Madrid 0 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 69236

Lukaku nets the only goal of the game just 2 minutes into the match in an absolutely huge result as we beat our main rival in the group away from home

Dybala out for 3 weeks

View attachment 69235

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 0 Watford

View attachment 69234

Martial put int a man of the match display netting twice to boot in our second 4-0 win of the month

Carabao Cup 3rd Rnd
Norwich 1 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 69233

Lingard netted an equalizer within a minute of them taking the lead, i played some of the second string but it took the big guns in Martial and Lukaku to come on and seal the win

We face Birmingham City in the next round

View attachment 69232

Premier League
Burnley 0 - 0 Man Utd

View attachment 69231

Our achilles heel team strike again, what is it about Burnley! We have faced them 7 times since i took charge with 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses

Rashford is my player of the month, can he stake a claim in my first team this season?

View attachment 69230

We top the table unbeaten after 6 games whilst we are just the one point clear of second placed Liverpool, the biggest shock has got to be Stoke last years surprise package all the way down in 16th place

View attachment 69229

Manchester United

October 2019

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 5 - 1 BMG

View attachment 69135

Lingard puts in a fine display whilst netting a brace in another comfortable win in Europe

We set a new gate receipt of £3.3Million

View attachment 69134

Premier League
Man Utd 5 - 0 Everton

View attachment 69133

3-0 up inside 11 minutes in another dominant performance, its nice that each match a different player seems to come to the fore and win the game for us

Van Dijk out for 3 weeks

View attachment 69132

Premier League
Stoke 1 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 69131

We were all over them and had a ton of chances but still it took LB Shaw to net a very late equalizer, Stoke have struggled so far this season but seemed to improve when facing us

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 4 - 2 AC Milan

View attachment 69130

We were 3-0 up and it was looking all good but they netted a couple of goals late on and i thought oh christ our poor defence from previous years is going to come back and haunt us but we managed to hold out and even got a 4th goal through Dybala

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 0 Ipswich

View attachment 69129

Rashford and Lukaku net close together around 20 minutes in before Herrera a bit of a forgotten man so far this season nets a late brace to put the shine on the win

Carabao Cup 4th rnd
Man Utd 8 - 2 Birmingham City

View attachment 69128

Smith got his first game and goal of the season whilst Henderson also started in goal but it was Martial who scored a Perfect 10 after 5 goals!

Dybala has the highest average rating so far this season and 5 goals and 7 assists too

View attachment 69127

Undefeated after 9 games top of the pile by 1 point whilst their are 3 more teams 1 point further back

View attachment 69126

Manchester United

November 2019

We draw Everton in the Carabao Cup Quarter Finals

View attachment 69008

Premier League
Man City 2 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 69007

A draw away from home against our local rivals in most books is a good result but for the fact we were winning up until a 92nd minute equalizer from Aguero i could have chucked this laptop in the bin

Champions League Groups
AC Milan 0 - 5 Man Utd

View attachment 69006

Now that is what i call a fine European away win as we utterly demolish AC Milan, 3 goals in the last 10 minutes put the gloss on the win

We qualify for the Knockout stages with 2 games to spare

View attachment 69005

4 wins from 4 so far

View attachment 69004

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 0 Sunderland

View attachment 69003

I thought for a while this was going to be one of those matches where we have a ton of chances but do not score but a couple of goals later than expected got us back on track in the league as they had just the 1 shot and it wasnt even on target

Premier League
Arsenal 1 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 69001

A brilliant come from behind win away from home, it looked like it was going to end a draw with 10 minutes to go but a quick couple of goals from Dybala and then Martial 1 minute later sealed the win

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 0 - 3 At Madrid

View attachment 69000

Looks like after we qualified for the Knockout stages we switched off for the next match as At Madrid easily beat us with 2 early goals

Lingard out for 5 weeks

View attachment 68998

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 West Brom

View attachment 68997

Martial and Rashford complete the month with some fine goals and an overall fine display

14 goals and 8 assists for Martial so far this season as he picks up where he left off from last season

View attachment 68996

Undefeated after 13 games so far this season and we are 4 points clear of second placed Liverpool,

View attachment 68994

Manchester United

December 2019

Champions League Groups
BMG 1 - 4 Man Utd

View attachment 68816

Pogba put us ahead but it was a 13 minute second half Hattrick from Lukaku that sealed a fine victory before they got a late consolation

We top the group with At Madrid in second after 5 wins from 6

View attachment 68812

Shaw out for 7 weeks

View attachment 68811

Premier League
Bournemouth 0 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 68810

Kovacic gets a rare goal before coming off injured not long after, Mkhitaryan nets the other goal of the match

Kovacic out for 4 weeks

View attachment 68809

We draw Burnley in the FA Cup 3rd rnd

View attachment 68808

A very good draw in the Champions League as we get Dynamo Kyiv

View attachment 68807

Club World Championship Semi Finals
Esteghlal 0 - 6 Man Utd

View attachment 68806

Martial was the only first team player in the side and he showed it with a perfect 10 rating and 4 goals

CWC Biggest ever win

View attachment 68805

Martial breaks record for most goals in a game

View attachment 68804

Club World Championship Finals
Pachuca 0 - 3 Man Utd

View attachment 68803

I even dropped Martial so it was a complete second string, i love the CWC as not only do my key players get a rest right around the busy Christmas period my second string players get valuable game time with youngster Smith netting a beautiful brace

A Treble of small Trophies

View attachment 68802

Martial claims best player after only 1 game

View attachment 68801

Premier League
Southampton 0 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 68800

Lukaku gets the only goal of a rather poor game whilst they didnt even have a shot on target

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 0 Leicester

View attachment 68799

A comfortable win against Leicester who were not helped out by the fact they had Maguire sent off early on in the match after Lukaku had already put us ahead

Lukaku has 22 goals already this season with just 24 games played

View attachment 68798

Unbeaten after 16 games so far this season with a vastly superior goal difference to our nearest rival, we are on equal points to Arsenal but do have 2 games in hand whilst Liverpool and Man City are a further 3 points back

View attachment 68797

Manchester United

January 2020 - Part 1

Dybala makes the World Team of the Year with Martial on the bench

View attachment 68603

32 year old Fellaini joins Besiktas for £12Million

View attachment 68602

31 year old Mata joins Everton for £21Million, so more big wages off the bill and a couple of older players who are always complaining about game time out the way

View attachment 68601

My winter transfer window signing was a much needed LB after Shaw got injured my second choice LB was also my main RB so i felt i needed to bring someone in and i spent £61Million on Juan Bernat

View attachment 68600

Juan Bernat - LB

View attachment 68599

Carabao Cup Quarter Final
Man Utd 5 - 0 Everton

View attachment 68598

5 goals and they all came after the hour mark whilst Bernat had a a good debut

We face Arsenal in the Carabao Cup Semi Finals

View attachment 68597

We have received a record £93Million in transfer fees

View attachment 68596

Premier League
Liverpool 4 - 4 Man Utd

View attachment 68595

A fun game for the spectators but not for me as i felt that we had won and loss this game on more than one occasion and the draw was probably a fair result

Peireira leaves for a potential £12Million, if you reach 24 years old and have not had a sniff at the first team its probably time to leave

View attachment 68594

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Man Utd 3 - 0 Burnley

View attachment 68593

I had to put a full team out as i can never trust us against Burnley they are one of our main bogey teams, it was a comfortable win in the end

A tough draw in the next round as we face Tottenham

View attachment 68592

I know the saying about points on the board are better than games in hand but hopefully with being 5 points behind Arsenal but having 3 games in hand we should be able to take top spot off them the fact that 3rd placed Liverpool are behind us still despite the 3 extra games is a bonus

View attachment 68591