Manchester United Transfer budget on 11.3 patch!

donshaggy

Reaction score
i got a starting budget of 14m on this patch.. i think its a bit unfair seen as united didnt spend a penny last transfer window and we suppose to have the "ronaldo money" ? i never started a save with United in the two previous patches so wouldnt really know how much you got then but 14/15m is a bit mean!

i do realise the club is in debt but David Gill and SAF has always insisted that the Ronaldo money plus an excess of 20m+ is available to spend on transfers, meaning at least 100m being available unless SI knows something that we dont know?(A)

Would have thought that fair tbh considering the debt. Think most of the PL clubs start with a low budget in the new patch. What's the wage budget against what you are spending?

Well Arsenal have also 15m to spend and we are on much better financial situation then Utd so 14m sounds reasonable.

Well Arsenal have also 15m to spend and we are on much better financial situation then Utd so 14m sounds reasonable.

Wouldn't say you are in a much better financial situation than Man Utd.

If you're unhappy with the budgets, just edit it to what you think is reasonable.

If you're unhappy with the budgets, just edit it to what you think is reasonable.
That is a joke right?
Arsenal are the best run club in the Prem, financially speaking.

Utd loans at the moment about 500m with interest around 9%

Arsenal loans somewhere around 200m with interest of 6.6% so our loans are smaller and better managed than yours. So yes i would say we are in much better financial situation.

Utd loans at the moment about 500m with interest around 9%

Arsenal loans somewhere around 200m with interest of 6.6% so our loans are smaller and better managed than yours. So yes i would say we are in much better financial situation.
thats not why its 14 million though. its based on the signings of lindegaard, smailling and hernandez (the latter two were agreed earlier, but only paid for in the summer). The ronaldo money is still in the accounts but has not yet been definitively designated for transfers

In new patch only teams that start off with loads of money are Man City, Newcastle and Liverpool have got an alrite budget.

well i made some signings with installments and had to adjust budget to get them done so in the end i've got 0 on transfers and i think something like £600 wage difference. well lets just say im not doing a great job financially. i have asked the board a couple of times and they will just not budge, so now that option is not available any more.

i did ask them to sign Darijo Srna for me which they did so in fairness they havent being too cruel to me but i needed Bale instead haha! oh well will try again in the next transfer window, now just gotta concentrate winning games! Unbeaten so far...10 straight wins!(H)

Isn't it also because the board would consider your squad to be good enough to compete for the title without too many signings anyway? 10 straight wins would back that up assuming Srna isn't the only reason for this!

Besides, you'll get a much bigger budget next season.

Isn't it also because the board would consider your squad to be good enough to compete for the title without too many signings anyway? 10 straight wins would back that up assuming Srna isn't the only reason for this!

Besides, you'll get a much bigger budget next season.

thats true actually...yeh im just going to manage with what i've got now till next season! i have lost rooney for 3months now..but hernandez has being immence so far, so that compensates!

You say you started with 14m and the board wouldnt give you anymore but did decide to buy srna for you (which would mean your budget went down to 0) so how do u explain luka modric as your biggest signing for 37m??? unless u sold loads.... it says it right there in your bio thingy... :D

You say you started with 14m and the board wouldnt give you anymore but did decide to buy srna for you (which would mean your budget went down to 0) so how do u explain luka modric as your biggest signing for 37m??? unless u sold loads.... it says it right there in your bio thingy... :D

He said that he bought ppl with installments until he couldnt buy anyone more and he's transfer budget was 0 with 600 pounds in available wages per week so wage adjusting isnt a option anymore.

Youll probably get some funds for january transfer window btw so get Srna then.

Chelsea start off with 0, but 22 million if you ask for more.

bought modric on 48month instalment...i think i over payed slightly there but oh well...

My non 1.3 patch I started with this kind of money. 2 or 3 seasons on and you'll get 99m a yearish

cuz i started with title challenge expectation by january they gave me the chance to change my expectations and with it came an extra 45m so right now im not complaining at all(H)