Manchester United Transfer budget on 11.3 patch!

I have just been given 35m dont know who to buy know my ***. Manager says my weakest area is midfield

I have just been given 35m dont know who to buy know my ***. Manager says my weakest area is midfield

You can't be using the latest update 11.3 then.

In my game I don't get transfer funds for anyone :S must be something I have done wrong ? Because no matter who I go no funds available! When I ask they say they aren't in a position to give me any funds.

You can't be using the latest update 11.3 then.

In my game I don't get transfer funds for anyone :S must be something I have done wrong ? Because no matter who I go no funds available! When I ask they say they aren't in a position to give me any funds.

I'm using patch 11.3 started with 14.5m which I thought was reasonable bought mainly young players just got message Board make extra funds available didnt request any

£21 mil for Newcastle !! (H) Its the first time ever cash to spend quality oh and who was that Carroll fella lol

most clubs have done their business this season so i imagine this is why everyone has a little less moneyto spend in 11.3 (besides newcastle how gotthat Carroll money)

i imagine as United, City, or any other big team, you'd get a big budget in the summer or even some more in january

besides, who starts with a budget? never start with one so as to make the first season a bit more realistic

Considering that Man United are over 500 million pounds in debt, you shouldn't need more than that amount.

most clubs have done their business this season so i imagine this is why everyone has a little less moneyto spend in 11.3 (besides newcastle how gotthat Carroll money)

i imagine as United, City, or any other big team, you'd get a big budget in the summer or even some more in january

besides, who starts with a budget? never start with one so as to make the first season a bit more realistic

if you support united and you watch that midfield week in week out..any funds you can get to sort it out is more than welcome, so yes i prefer funds at the start!

Why bother managing Manchester United?

what do u suggest other wise? if you've being following this thread from the start you would know i made it clear that is my first ever save with united cuz i wanted to see how many trophies i could win in 3 seasons!

Well i'm using the 11.3 patch i checked the game status and it states using the 11.3 patch and i've been given 35m

It's pretty low but you don't even need it due to the great squad you already have.
Just aim to sign youngsters for the future.

I think it's a fair amount

The squad's already patched with Hernandez, Smalling, Bebe etc.

The United squad is deep in strength with some promising youngsters, so you shouldn't need more than £10m anyway.

The only frustrating thing I found with United when I did a long term save is the lack of investment further on, when other clubs are pulling away. United's team always seem to dip later in the game on my saves, so it's annoying when it comes to the point there's many area's that need improving and you get £10m to spend.

So use the £14m to buy potential world class youngsters