Manchester United v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 12K
Basically,it's a must-win for United but we know Liverpool won't just lie down and die for us.There's quite a lot at stake with this and we just cannot afford to lose or draw.Changed my prediction:

United 2-1 Liverpool

My Prediction...

Howard Webb to bottle at least one big decision.

Giggs could be the key today with his delivery to Rooney, and of course Valencia aswell on the right, so if they both play and have Rooney upfront I can see Liverpool conceding a few goals.
Don't think Giggs is playing,that might be hard ;)

My Prediction...

Howard Webb to bottle at least one big decision.
Oh lord no,not him again?! 1 Mistake,pah!,try 5

2-2 im going to stick with a draw! think chelski will beat blackburn 2-0 which will leave all 3 teams at the top on 67! cheski a game in hand though!
come on liverpool id love it with beat them!lol

2-2 im going to stick with a draw! think chelski will beat blackburn 2-0 which will leave all 3 teams at the top on 67! cheski a game in hand though!

Nice prediction.

Question: What's with the exclamation marks? oO)

im gunna predict a 1-1 draw with rooney and gerrard finding the goals

Gary Neville might be the weak link, why not played Babel or Benayoun there instead,they'd of tore him apart,instead of Kuyt :(

Gary Neville might be the weak link, why not played Babel or Benayoun there instead,they'd of tore him apart,instead of Kuyt :(

i think his playing kuyt because vidic stuggles against him and usally gets sent off well thats what sky are saying.

Did anyone just hear Jamie Redknap saying he rememers the game,Alonso was pinging balls to Gerrard...that would of been hard,Alonso didn't play against them last year!

i think his playing kuyt because vidic stuggles against him and usally gets sent off well thats what sky are saying.
No Torres is the one who gets him sent off,Kuyt will be in our own half all the match

Did anyone just hear Jamie Redknap saying he rememers the game,Alonso was pinging balls to Gerrard...that would of been hard,Alonso didn't play against them last year!

No Torres is the one who gets him sent off,Kuyt will be in our own half all the match

I have to say that it gives us a huge advantage because their midfield is just as weak as ours in supplying passes to the frontmen.They don't have a real playmaker,other than Gerrard.We have Nani and Valencia,who can dart down the wings and cross.That's beneficial to us.

ok my bad!
Thats redknap he nose jack about football just an ex-yid tart lol.;)

We've got two workmen as our defensive wingers,as well as lucas and Mascha,no one in our midfield apart from Mascha has any pace whatsoever.Don't get me wrong, i like Maxi so far,but i thought we needed some pace,but Rafa wouldn't play any.Plus Rafa always plays Kuyt for some unknown reason that no one knows,PFFFFT.He's a dreadful winger

Try spelling the name right, before posting!
It's okay,we all know who he's talking 'bout. Also, you want united to win....as a Arsenal fan....i don't understand that

Last edited:
Chin up Lee, gotta' give the guy a chance.

The guy has the refereeing ability of a donkey.. Talking of Donkeys, lets hope we can contain Rooney (we usually can) and get the three points. :)

Back