Manchester United v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 12K
ffs same old utd allways geting a pen at old trafford but to be fair it was a penalty :(

dam reina saved but pushed it straight back to rooney so far my predictions right 1-1 with torres and rooney to score lol :D

ffs same old utd allways geting a pen at old trafford but to be fair it was a penalty :(
Only if it were in the box :S

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Howard Webb + Old Trafford = Happy Ferguson, jus' sayin'.

My prediction is on!
Just 2 more from Rooney & Torres then Ferdi & Gerrard to get sent off.

That bloke is scary :O Teeth on him.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

My Prediction...

Howard Webb to bottle at least one big decision.

And correct you will be.

Torres is gunna score another I recon, he looks proper up for it.

Come on United.
Get the shackles on that blond ****.

How did you miss that Park????? :@

Hopefully Babel will come on with 20 minutes left or something, when all else are tired,get pure pace on!

think this will finish 2-1 to utd and definate the dirty **** mascherano will get sent off yet again.

think this will finish 2-1 to utd and definate the dirty **** mascherano will get sent off yet again.
Mascherano is not dirty,he's passionate! He works and works and all Liverpool fans should love him and hope he;s on EVERY team sheet.He's fantastic! He's a DM, and Scholes is a CM,if they both played the same amount of games, Scholes would have SO many more than him,and he's not a DM

Mascherano may be passionate, cant fault him for that, but he is still a dirty ****!

Back