Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports 1

Bale is a good player, but ridicolously over-rated because of that one game against Inter.

Not done anything like that since.

Bale didn't get to the byline and mess up the simplest cutback I have ever seen though, so in my opinion he had a better game.

Also I noticed him tracking back and he rarely gave the ball away with a pass, main let downs were Defoe/Lennon/Dawson.

Kranjcar's head is already at another club, Livermore's not ready, Dawson's got no pace whatsoever and was always going to struggle, Ekotto and Kaboul did decent.

What else do people expect Bale to do without a striker who's going to get in the box and win headers? (Not Crouch, someone clinical)

Adebayor may be the right man to 'click' with Bale, certainly has the aerial ability to score goals from Bale.

Bale is a good player, but ridicolously over-rated because of that one game against Inter.

Not done anything like that since.
Wow, it is not true, he played well before and after the match with Inter. Beating Maicon, one of the best left-backs in the world isn't a random job, isn't it?

Wow, it is not true, he played well before and after the match with Inter. Beating Maicon, one of the best left-backs in the world isn't a random job, isn't it?

Facepalm.

Last edited:
Great result for United. First game at Old Trafford is usually great and was very happy with the performance. Atmosphere wasn't great but it livened up after we scored. I don't think we were great just Spurs were poor. Either way still a good way to kick off our campaign at OT.

Wow, Danny Welbeck was immense today- Sir Alex is blessed to have Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Berba & Owen all in one squad. Though, he must get some selection headache from it, I thought Rooney & Welbeck were brilliant up front today. De-Gea still looked a bit shakey though imo, but a clean-sheet will do him wonders in term of confidence.

WTF.!!! lol

maicon is a RIGHT BACK.

and Bale move position from LB to LW, were he became a beast.

Please make it stop!