Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 453
  • Views Views 28K
why is Arshavin still a footballer??

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

May be wrong, but Chelsea are the only London club to get any points this weekend?

Yay lol,

That's the point, Wenger/The board/Arsenal should NEVER have let the squad get to this point.

Where are the replacements?

Ramsey clearly has nothing on Fabregas and to rely on Wilshere to carry you without injury is ludicrous...

I fear for Arsenal IF Wenger does not sign anyone who is rated. Park is a decent signing I rate him but for gods sake he's not the striker Arsenal need. They need a BIG striker, the amount of crosses into open space that have just dropped is a joke. If you don't have a striker capable of getting in the spots/heading then DON'T cross, if you refuse to buy a Berg/Dzeko/Ibra/Gomez then DON'T keep crossing.

And Arsenal's football so far this season has been well below par as well, almost as if Fabregas actually was needed...

Ramsey is a good player don't get me wrong but to ask him to fill Cesc's boots in that system is a massive oversight.

Jenkinson is off. No Fair Play League for Arsenal.is that 4 reds in 3 games?

Safe to say it's going to be a two horse race for the title this year-Utd and City

Would have been straight red. Last man..

If Vidic was in Jones position he would have headed the ball out. Inexperience from Jones for RVP goal.

Safe to say it's going to be a two horse race for the title this year-Utd and City

Chelsea could challenge. Yes, the Manchester teams look a lot stronger, but I don't think it's safe to say yet.

Seriously i dont care what anyone says Wenger has lost the dressing room the players have lost their discapline and their belief. Its time for a change simple as that.

Arsenal have a serious indiscipline problem at their football club, it's been like that for a year+ and not been fixed...

Things are piling up on Wenger's lap that's for sure.

Park Chu-Young is taking a plane back to France as we speak.

Why is it safe to say that?? Chelsea are winning games while not playing well which is a good trait. Like i said yesterday it took us 10games to start playing well and winning comfortably under Mourinho.

Back