Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

you cant blame Woj for any of the goals as the defence in front of him was ******* awfull

(excuse the swear word lol)
I can excuse the swearing but not the spelling. Awful*
;)

the free kick correct? I agree it was an error but I can understand it. He was expecting Rooney to curl it round the wall so was leaning that way but instead he hit it the other way quite well. Was a good FK.

Just like De Gea was expecting Walcott to square it but instead he took the shot early...

Just like De Gea was expecting Walcott to square it but instead he took the shot early...

Getting beaten at the near post is worse than conceding that free kick. Both keepers made mistakes in those situations

Getting beaten at the near post is worse than conceding that free kick. Both keepers made mistakes in those situations

Not really. They were both guessing games, they both lost. If Walcott squared it De Gea would have been the hero for saving it, if Rooney went the other way Ches would have been the hero (somewhat) for saving it.

I bet if De Gea went to save the shot and Walcott squared it he'd be getting criticised such is the vulturistic media circus around him right now.

I 8-2 break it to Arsenal fans, but I don't see them winning the title this year.Sorry, just had to.

Arsenal got two days to remodel the team,then it's over.If they get no one,I don't think Arsene is their man for title challenge.

Not really. They were both guessing games, they both lost. If Walcott squared it De Gea would have been the hero for saving it, if Rooney went the other way Ches would have been the hero (somewhat) for saving it.

I bet if De Gea went to save the shot and Walcott squared it he'd be getting criticised such is the vulturistic media circus around him right now.

Jak has a point. The first time I saw it (as a GK myself) I thought he definately should have saved it. But one save that caught my eye was the one in the 2nd half from RVP's volley, when he broke the offside trap. Instinctive, low down and 1 handed in his bottom corner. Shows the potential and ability the lad has.

Even if Walcott had squared it I don't think Da Gea would have saved it if im honest. Watching it again he should be saving it imo. He's in a decent enough position and the ball goes straight through him. If both keepers had saved their respective efforts I wouldn't class either of them as heroes

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

I 8-2 break it to Arsenal fans, but I don't see them winning the title this year

had to laugh :p

I 8-2 break it to Arsenal fans, but I don't see them winning the title this year.Sorry, just had to.

Arsenal got two days to remodel the team,then it's over.If they get no one,I don't think Arsene is their man for title challenge.

already been made my friend ;)

I 8-2 I Hate to break it to Arsenal fans, but I don't see them winning the title this year.

Captain Obvious !

no gunner thinks we can win the league, **** we would be pleased with top 4 finish

probably already on this but i would 8-2 to be an arsenal fan atm

on a side note, my love for anderson has gone down after today. yes i know he had a good game but what he did to szchesny was horrible, i don't mind trying to put him off but he shouldn't take the **** out of him after it. felt sorry for the lad.

He was even more funnier when Hargreaves scored from free kick against Arsenal in 2007-08. ;)

First just gotta say Incredible happy to see United play this good.... 2nd de gea, jones, young, cleverly, anderson **** future is here and they are superb!! 3th lovely hattrick by rooney Poor gunners... feel sorry for them... =(

Glory glory Man united <3

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Captain Obvious !

no gunner thinks we can win the league, **** we would be pleased with top 4 finish

I think wenger and arsenal need get their **** together cuz they are in big problems.. They gonna be lucky if they even be top 7-8 teams.... But wenger done great job before dont forgot but lately it just gone downhill for him... and this prolly make ppl complain even more cuz wtf final score 8-2 is that really soccer stats? feels more like hockey or something els xD

Arsenal fans to be rewarded cost of ticket for Man Utd match, and a future match too. should think so too